Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Merry Christmas dude! You have us in the WoW community
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

Deleted
    Alone aswell but in a 'single' kind of way..thankfully (or not..depends how u see it..family meetings tend to be really boring..) I was never alone on holidays :P

I feel for ya bro.

I am alone and also I am working a 14 hour shift at work today.

Merry christmas to me >.<

Deleted
    merry christmas to those of you alone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    I feel horrid. Most of my life has been with living alone. I have no friends and my family gets at odds with me. Plus with college, parents are telling me to move out and get a job somewhere 15miles out when I just graduated this year. And I'm not able to take a pre-emptive life-style. Especially when everyone I used to know have gotten a good life start.

What made me feel worse though was that when I get presents I'm more often than not excited and full of joy. Now I just smiled a little while opening presents. Everyone else was jumping all over the house. I mean hell I got a PS3 and a 33inch.

Physically I'm not alone, I have a bunch of people around me. Mentally, I'm the lonliest motherf**ker ever. Well okay not the lonliest, but I do feel abandoned in a forest on a cold winters night.
    I will spare a thought for you

All pain is temporary and will pass, we must simply endure and try to fix it
    "The truth, my goal."

Deleted
    suck it up! i spent one christmas alone with no electricity, trying to play pokemon on a gameboy with no light source !

Quote Originally Posted by Hnikar View Post
    You're never alone with world of warcraft...
    I spend most of my life around people yet.. feeling alone. This is because I have a hearing impairment. Wow is great because it gives me the opportunity to do things with others and an outlet for competition.
    *Serious face... fist in air.*

Nerf Christmas.
    It makes people lonely.

I'm alone as well.
    Partially by choice, partially by my mom being lazy and a loner.

Won't be later though when my roommates get home.

I was alone... 2,000 aways from my millions of relatives. Just a dysfunctional 5-member-family that can't celebrate Christmas because of the... dysfunctional part of the family...

At least you have the internet. There are lots like us, alone on the holidays.
    Some of them can't reach out to others to feel not-so-alone.
    Happy Holidays and all the best.
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

Quote Originally Posted by Samdark View Post
    No it isn't. People are social animals. Well, most people.
    People being social animals has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

10+ Year Old Account
    world of warcraft is your friend!! and your guildies its not that lonely

Sorry to hear you're all alone. I hope by the next holiday you will have found some special ppl to spend time with.

I feel like one of the lonliest persons most of the time.
    Spend most of my life alone, and haven't had a friend since I was about 5 and I cant remember that far.
    I have no memories of my childhood or any happier time due to a memory disorder. (I dont remember anything beneath age 13, and hazy sporadic memories from age 14 to last year.) My mother I see perhaps once a year, sometimes less. Had a brother but he moved out a few years ago, rarely see him.
    Father works double-shift and weekends to afford to pay off loans from decades ago, and I... I just exist.

I try not be any bother on my father's salery hence I barely spend money on anything. All my clothes are inherited or second-hand bought,
    when asked if I want to do anything that cost money I respectfully decline, etc. WoW is basically the only place I spend any money,
    because it's cheaper to pay for WoW than to do activities with hypothetical IRL friends.

Due to previous said money issue, I don't get to celebrate Christmas. No Christmas tree, no gifts. Just me sitting alone in the dark
    hoping my father will come home from work before I go to bed so I can say Hi to him on Christmas. It's always awkward since he
    never could afford to buy me anything nice, so we just try not to talk about the present-aspect, and I try to be genuine when I say
    I really didnt wish for any gifts anyway. But in the end I did, I wish I'd be a little less lonely on that one day a year. That would be nice.

This is what guilds in other time zones are for!

I'm also alone cause all my friends have family to spend Christmas with

10+ Year Old Account
    Merry Christmas OP (and everyone else reading)

Deleted
    Merry Christmas

Deleted
    Just get high, you'll forget all about people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViND_ View Post
    Just get high, you'll forget all about people.
    Word.

Maxpostlengthrequirementissilly
    01/01/07 since backwards threads reading / "The day EU trolled Blizzard". 22/02/11 Peace out.