Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Cool Lunos' guide on How to Win in all PVP situations

Hello and welcome to Lunos' guide on How to win in all PVP situations! By following each step successfully I can guarantee you will have no more troubles in PVP, be it in battlegrounds, arena or even just casual duels!

Step 1: Reroll to Frost Mage.

Step 2: Spam Icelance until bad guys fall over.

Step 3: Repeat Step 2 over and over and over and over and over... you get the picture.

Just look at these testimonials from users of my guide!:

"It really works! I'm in the number one 2v2 team in my battlegroup and I don't even have a team mate! I just win matches by myself!" - A Frost Mage.

"My old class sucked, I had to use more than one button to win After following Lunos' guide on How to Win in all PVP situations I'm now so famous on my realm due to my PVP "skillz" that I'm signing hundreds of mousemats every day for my internet fan boys! Thanks, Lunos!" - Another Frost Mage, formerly an Enhancement Shaman.

So there you have it folks, my customers are always satisfied! Try it for yourself

*Disclaimer* This is merely a FOTM guide, should Death Knights or Rogues become similarly powerful in an upcoming patch, simply change "Frost Mage" in Step 1 to whatever class is incredibly OP for best results. Should you be unsuccessful after using this guide, I guarantee to personally give you my right leg.

Thanks for reading Lunos' guide on How to Win in all PVP situations!
    Last edited by mmocc4299f71b5; 2010-12-28 at 05:38 PM.

Best . Guide . Ever. EVVVVEEEEEEEERRR .

Deleted
    This made me smile!

Deleted
    data. fuskbugg. se/dipdip/Sk%E4rmavbild%202011-01-12%20kl.%2000.28.01.png

Here, a Frost Mage who have soloed his way up in 2v2.

thumbs up, best guide ever !

Pretty good guide tbh, to bad u didnt include a guide on warrior also. or maybe ure going too?

Deleted
    Trolololololololol....

made me laugh

omg haven't laughed that hard in awhile xD hahahahahahahahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be funny if it was even slightly close to the truth, however it's as far away from the truth as it gets :-)

Trololol.

Ban him allready
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Deleted
    It really works :O!

I don't think the OP is a troll or needs a ban. You people really need to lighten the hell up.

This is obviously a joke.

You may think it's a bad joke. Fine. But don't start calling people trolls and demanding they get banned because you don't share their sense of humor.

Personally, I thought it was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by thundercles View Post
    Personally, I thought it was funny.
    10 chars...

Wooo woo woo woo
    No NO NO! (from a show)

I like the guide

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunos View Post
    "It really works! I'm in the number one 2v2 team in my battlegroup and I don't even have a team mate! I just win matches by myself!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunos View Post
    ...Death Knights or Rogues become similarly powerful in an upcoming patch, simply change "Frost Mage" in Step 1 to whatever class is incredibly OP for best results. Should you be unsuccessful after using this guide, I guarantee to personally give you my right leg.
    This totally made my day! :-)
    If I play a rogue, next patch they become powerful, for example, I change Frost Mage to Rogue and what do I do on Step2? Just spamm the same keybind where I had my Icelance ?

PS: For those not getting this joke, I'm not speaking serious.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Deleted
    God... another troll how sad

Deleted
    A good PvP player practices until he can get it right.

An amazing PvP player practices until he can't get it wrong.

Seriously, to win in all PvP situations (more like "not die" in all PvP situations), you must know all the class mechanics, you must be able to think quick and make quick assumptions and you must know when to use what skill to counter an enemy and to predict their counter mechanisms.

It's (kind of, not that much) like chess.

lol nerf frost mages imo