Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I honestly don't care how people play if they CAN play...
    If your topping charts while clicking with your toes or your third arm growing out of your head your welcome in my party/guild

10+ Year Old Account
    It's personal preference what you do, whether it be clicking or using keybinds. I at one time when i first started playing WoW was a clicker myself, but over time i got better at playing the game and started using keybinds. I think in pve content clicking is ok, but for pvp i just think your kinda hindering yourself a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by RichL View Post
    Clickers fail. This thread was not necessary. Post in the original thread for christs sake.

If one clicks and enjoys it then one should continue clicking. If one would like to approach the skill cap of one's class then one would be advised to bind-ith.
    twats like this ruin this game, trying to generalise how people should or shouldnt play. Personally im starting to think these keybinding people screw up more then they let on but keep it secret from the rest of the world. Ive seen more than enough people screw up on boss fights and most the time just wandering around like a mindless mongoloids with reaction times of a turtle wading through a vat of peanut butter and i can guarentee not all of them are clickers.. LOL at those that target people on how they use there fingers on there keyboard and mouse.....how fucking sad can you so called elitist pricks get hahaha whats next? Your a bad player for not sitting on a chair instead of a stool? or how about your dps fails because your wearing white socks and not black....think about it saddos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL View Post
    Clickers fail. This thread was not necessary. Post in the original thread for christs sake.

If one clicks and enjoys it then one should continue clicking. If one would like to approach the skill cap of one's class then one would be advised to bind-ith.
    I click and I'm the best DPS in all of my heroic groups.

i usually click my cooldowns and some of the lesser used moves because i just dont really need them that often and cant get used to the keybinds i set to them, nothing wrong with clicking,

Sure clicking is a big disadvantage in high end PvP but PvE is a whole different story. Its fine, L2click.

Also, if you play WoW purely for PvP, you're playing the wrong game.

I click, and I click really well. My UI is very squared away at the bottem of the screen. I know I will get flamed anyways. If people are so angry by the way the Feat was performed instead of the Feat itself. Then that is there opinion and that's why MMO-Champion and Blizzard gave us ignore lists.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlyboy View Post
    I honestly don't care how people play if they CAN play...
    If your topping charts while clicking with your toes or your third arm growing out of your head your welcome in my party/guild
    EXACTLY in my honest opinion as long as your doing your job and playing well who cares what your play style is ive met clickers who outperform keybinders in PvE, ya PvP its best to keybind but as long as your not standing in the fire or dieing then click away idc ur welcome in my groups
    For The Horde! Loktar Friends Proudly Horde since Day 1!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xux View Post
    Clicking is like playing football with weights on your ankles. You may be decent, but you are gimping yourself for no reason
    This. It's as simple as that.
    R.A.I.D - Resto at its destiny

Deleted
    TBH if someone has been a clicker for years and you set-up your UI well then I find i have much better reflexes with clicking than key binds could ever do. Also people should really realise if you have been clicking for years you are probably more danger to a raid trying to learn to bind than when you were clicking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. This thread was supposed to be about binders flaming on clickers. And look what happened? They purposefully came into this thread and try to say "well you're good, but you could be better". Go away.

And a really big thanks to the binders that say "I bind, but hey, if clicking works, by all means, click!". Remember kids, we're bringing the PLAYER now.

---------- Post added 2010-12-29 at 02:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Madhoof View Post
    This. It's as simple as that.
    Fortunately, opinions rarely count as facts. There is nothing wrong with clicking as long as they can be competitive. Simple as that.
    Last edited by jibbyjackjoe; 2010-12-29 at 08:01 AM.

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but how does one click, and heal a raid?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron View Post
    TBH if someone has been a clicker for years and you set-up your UI well then I find i have much better reflexes with clicking than key binds could ever do. Also people should really realise if you have been clicking for years you are probably more danger to a raid trying to learn to bind than when you were clicking.
    I agree, I've been clicking ever since I started. I keybind from time to time on alts but on my hunter I click. A few times I tried using keys and my dps went down the drain. I'll give it another try some time though.

---------- Post added 2010-12-29 at 07:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I don't mean to be rude or anything, but how does one click, and heal a raid? Your hand speed would have to break the sound barrier.
    Yup, it would. OR, you could just position all of your heals right next to each other? All you would have to do is move the mouse millimeters to get to the next spell.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I don't mean to be rude or anything, but how does one click, and heal a raid?
    Healing rain chain heal
    Gratz you healed the raid.

i dont mind Clickers if they can do well and move out of crap in time etc i have all my common used spells key binded tho i only click on some of the rare use spells like EQ Magma totem and my Fire Elemental sense im to lazy to bind it to a key :P

I used to be a clicker, I keybind now. /respect to clickers /respect to keybinders

I'm a clicker, to an extent. If you click then I suggest going out and buying a Razer Naga, best 80 bucks I've spent. 1-12 buttons on the side of the mouse. You can bind the buttons to your spell bar or bind them to your num pad. Hell, I don't even need my left hand for anything other than shift and to strafe. Seriously though, up until about 2 weeks ago, my guild didn't know I was a clicker. Top dps in guild since I joined in Naxx, and no, not a shit guild either... ranked 3rd on server. Although most people who do click struggle, i.e. standing in fire.... But in all cases there are exceptions to the rule. Only dead giveaway to a clicker is when you talk on vent and it sounds like you are making popcorn cuz your rapidly clicking your next ability until it comes off of cooldown. That still makes me chuckle when I hear on an alt in a pug....

10+ Year Old Account
    Leave the clickers alone me myself am half a clicker and another one of the highest dps in my guild is a full clicker and have to say I am sometimes impressed with what he can do in some fights when he is on his priest healing.

Deleted
    Clicking is the last thing i want in my raids/dungeons. Only one reason why and its the only reason i need; A clicker can fuck so many things up in a raid. A clicker often keyboard turns aswell making them incapable of moving from shit thats easy to move from for example.

I click to mount, can I be cool too.

why does this need a thread? again? Why did I post, hang on wheres my zombie gun I need to shoot myself.