Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Rated BGs Award Honor at Conquest Cap, Magmaw World First Kill

Mini update for today's official announcement, I'm still going through most of the submissions from the guide contest and should be done in a few hours. After that, I'll announce the winners and release their guides on the front page over the next few days to keep you guys busy during the holidays. I might end up offering a few more prizes than intended ...

Also, if you were late and couldn't send your guide before the deadline. Send them in PM, you won't qualify for the contest but if the guide is very very awesome I might consider extra minor prizes. (I insist on the "very awesome")

Rated BGs Now Award Honor at Conquest Cap
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    We've recently made a change in an effort to promote continued play in Rated Battlegrounds. Now when a player is at their weekly Conquest cap they will receive the full amount of Honor from kills, objective completions, victories and losses while in a Rated Battleground match. Those not at their cap will continue to earn Conquest normally, and will only earn Honor once they reach their weekly cap.

Whether you’re capped and others on your team aren’t, or you’re all capped and just want to keep playing, we hope this change will allow more flexibility for those participating in Rated Battlegrounds.

Magmaw 25 Heroic World First Kill by Method
    Method was the first guild to defeat Magmaw in 25-Man heroic mode last night! Congratulations to them.

Do the speed of these world first kills do enough to shut people up on difficulty of content?

Also yay honor in rated BGs

Method definitely showing some spirit!

Gratz!

Now the race for Valiona!

10+ Year Old Account
    What addon is that for the nice looking text for names and titles?

Method's really had their dicks to the anvil since Cata, as my guild likes to say. I wish we could raid 24/7 like them.

Deleted
    Gratz to Method, they are really going at it.

Deleted
    anybody got any idea's how much honor they are talking about

15+ Year Old Account
    GZ Method folks.

Deleted
    Incoming comments about content being easy because a someone who participated in the WF kill is displaying his 'the patient' title.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossmonkey View Post
    Do the speed of these world first kills do enough to shut people up on difficulty of content?

They raided constantly in beta, this content is just farm for them.

Deleted
    Good job Method. I've been reading the first kill articles and I think that it must the first or second Alliance guild that I see around 'ere. Not sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Syncness View Post
    If this is all farm for them why aren't they 11/12 Heroic, instead of just now being 7/12 heroic what is it 1-2 weeks into when heroic was first available?

Quote Originally Posted by Syncness View Post
    "They raided very differently tuned content in beta mostly on normal difficulty, nowhere close to constantly especially considering beta server downtime."

Fixed that one for ya =)

Deleted
    No confirmation of location? Method must be EU then - we only get location when its a US guild.

It's nice to see other guilds then Paragon taking all of it...

Big Gratz to Method and good luck with ze future kills )

Quote Originally Posted by Arck908 View Post
    If this is all farm for them why aren't they 11/12 Heroic, instead of just now being 7/12 heroic what is it 1-2 weeks into when heroic was first available?
    I don't know....Christmas maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Bossmonkey View Post

that's why we are flooded by news that even bank guilds take down those heroic bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Attsey View Post
    No confirmation of location? Method must be EU then - we only get location when its a US guild.
    Its Method - Xavius EU

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Attsey View Post
    Method is from Xavius-EU servers-alliance

They took the worst server in the world