Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crumpet View Post
    She... scarily looks like my bf's mentally disturbed cat 0_0

lol, well she IS mentally disturbed...
    shes really scary...
    I have a heart attack everytime I wake up and shes somehow in my room even though I locked the door o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    Miuku - your cat is adorable! I love it when they have their "unimpressed" face on :P
    neoscorpio - What type of dog is that? it's so cuteee.
    And I have been awing through the rest of the animals, but those two are the ones I remember the most haha :3 Plus the rabbits at the start.

So here's mine..

This is my kitty Willow She's a 2 year old Ragdoll X

^ We bought her a bed and she went to it straight away - we think it has Cat Nip in it!

^ This is her "held captive" photo, I posted it on Facebook and got quite a few funny comments about it.

^ She likes to go in things.. including bins, bags, bra's, boxes, anything she can

^ She was clearly unimpressed with my messy room haha.

Here's my old cat Shelby, he was 14 years old when he died.. He still had quite a few years in him - he had a tick, the vet got it out.. But his heart failed as he was stressed because he hated being at the vet.

^ I'm in your chair, stealing your sits

And my dog Tess, she's pretty much stupid on the outside, smart on the inside. She's a Springer Spaniel and is close to 10 years old.

10+ Year Old Account

Alice Cooper!

<< Halloween costume!
    << On the way home from the spa!

~*Mixxy*~ ~*Holy Paladin*~ ~*32/5/4*~

u might be a good lookin lady, but i cant trust ANYONE with rabbits...theyre upto something!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    I've had all kinds of fish, some hamsters, and I'm planning on owning a dog once I've got my own place. However, this thread really makes me want a rabbit. Any rabbit tips worth sharing?
    Rabbits can be hard work, but if you've got the dedication for it they can make amazing pets, I'd check out these websites, they're brilliant for people new to the fat fluffs and can help you decide if rabbits are the pet for you:

http://www.rabbit.org/

http://www.makeminechocolate.org/ (This one is primarily against the practice of giving rabbits as Easter presents, but they have some great tips for people who are considering adopting a rabbit anyway)

And this one is brilliant for helping you understand what's going on in a rabbit's noggin

http://language.rabbitspeak.com/

---------- Post added 2010-12-30 at 10:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    u might be a good lookin lady, but i cant trust ANYONE with rabbits...theyre upto something!!!
    Tell me about it! D: Can't turn my back on them without them trying to steal food/chase the cats/hide items that ARN'T theirs in their cage, but I love the little tricksters for it xD
    Last edited by Crumpet; 2010-12-30 at 10:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

I'm another that can't post pics/links...

But as of right now, I have an 8 yr old St. Bernard (Bubby, came from the pound with the name), a black lab (Hunter, another pound puppy), a one year old Bernese Mountain Dog (Scout), those are the dogs, we also have 3 cats (Diesel, Calypso, and Jacob), 2 rabbits (Alice and Clover), and a sugar glider (Ivy)...

Deleted
    This is Byron doing what he does best during the daytime hours
    (And didn't even take 50 other pets first)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by booh1992 View Post
    neoscorpio - What type of dog is that? it's so cuteee.
    She's some mixed Spitz breed. I didn't get her from a pet shop or a pound. I got it from my aunt's dogs' litter. And my aunt doesn't know the exact breed. Here in India, any Spitz dog is called as Pomeranian. But I'm pretty sure mine's not a Pom coz Poms are small. Well my dog is small too but not that small.

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

I don't have any pets of my own since I'm not allowed them where I live, but my BF has two lovely kitty cats that I like to take funny pics of so I'll show them off :P

First is Elvis, pure breed Persian cat and he's lovely, he rarely likes to sit on peoples laps so when he does it makes you feel special, he is how ever an attention whore at times, loves being combed and starts to clean himself when you comb/stroke him heh, he has a thing for following people in to the kitchen and watching them cook or do what ever, can be quite a vocal cat and has the cutest meow ever, hard to describe really but it's adorable.

Sleepy Elvis:
    http://img411.imageshack.us/i/335654...914542562.jpg/
    Elvis sleeping weird:
    http://img524.imageshack.us/i/img00004201011171645.jpg/
    Looks like he wants a hug:
    http://img87.imageshack.us/i/img00010201012272000.jpg/

Then we have a Timmy, he's a big ass cat, the amount of fur he has though makes him look a lot bigger, he loves attention and sitting on people but hates being picked up or having his tummy/bum touched due to his mummy (my BFs mum) trying to groom him incorrectly, he is a stoner cat too, used to live in a house where weed was smoked often I think and goes nuts for catnip, he purrs really loudly even when no one is stroking him so he's very odd :P

Timmy lying next to me on the couch oddly with both paws on his face:
    http://img402.imageshack.us/i/402384...914542562.jpg/
    This is Timmys butt, I woke up to this view and thought it was funny so had to get a snap, it's a "wake up, see this, what do?" moment:
    http://img696.imageshack.us/i/663894...914542562.jpg/
    Timmy stretched out next to me, you almost tell how big of a cat he is, you can see my foot in that pic and it looks like I've put my foot on him when I haven't... that's just how much fur he has that is swallows my foot:
    http://img830.imageshack.us/i/img00007201012052034.jpg/
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neoscorpio View Post
    She's some mixed Spitz breed. I didn't get her from a pet shop or a pound. I got it from my aunt's dogs' litter. And my aunt doesn't know the exact breed. Here in India, any Spitz dog is called as Pomeranian. But I'm pretty sure mine's not a Pom coz Poms are small. Well my dog is small too but not that small.
    Yes!!! I thought so :3, I want a Spitz breed of dog so bad! Specifically one of these cuties
    - A Japanese Spitz, they look like mini Samoyed's with pointy ears

I knew there was a reason I loved the photos of your dog so much :3

10+ Year Old Account

Let's see your REAL pets. No devilsaurs or corehounds here...

This is my Georgia... Nicknamed Georgia Bean. She's 14 month old sweetheart of a pitt.
    Just took these photos about a half hour ago.

Last edited by Uncle Matt; 2010-12-30 at 09:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Merged since topic exists here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Merged since topic exists here.
    My bad, did a search for pets but didn't see this. Then found this thread on the 'Recent posts' in the front page and went to delete my post but it was already moved. Man you are on the ball!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Matt View Post
    My bad, did a search for pets but didn't see this. Then found this thread on the 'Recent posts' in the front page and went to delete my post but it was already moved. Man you are on the ball!
    It's all good. That's what I'm here for.

Well.. that and the free cookies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    It's all good. That's what I'm here for.

Well.. that and the free cookies.
    There's free cookies? Where do I apply?

Deleted
    edited for clarity
    Last edited by mmoc6b26a43572; 2014-11-16 at 09:55 AM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Charlie - My pointer/border collie mix, this picture is from the night my girlfriend and I brought him home from the humane society.

Avi - My anerythristic motley corn snake, don't have a recent picture of her, this is when I got her a little over a year ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scheris View Post
    Charlie - My pointer/border collie mix, this picture is from the night my girlfriend and I brought him home from the humane society.

Avi - My anerythristic motley corn snake, don't have a recent picture of her, this is when I got her a little over a year ago.

Hah! A bordercollie wasn't it? The resemblance between Krik (the puppy in the bost above ya) and him are obvivious. Funny how the pointer-genes affected certain areas. : >

I can't get my dog, Hugo, to hold still long enough to take a picture :P But he's a 110 pound German Shepherd! Black on tan. He hates cameras, lol. He's a big baby.

In the near future; I'll be getting a herd of goats to goatsit. I have an outdoor cat that's not allowed inside except on cold nights (Texas, pretty rare). And I have two more German Shepherds on the way One is 6 weeks old, and the other is the mommy!