Signature Request

Visible text: Magigigolo, <Pandemonium> (Name/Guild)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...igolo/advanced
    Gear set: 372 Mage Tier 11
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: AoE-Casting Pose
    General colour scheme: I want like a Frost-Fire type feel to it, where half of the sig would be "fire" and the other half would be "frost", since, at the moment, those two are the dominant spec's. If that makes sense :P

Extras: If you can include an avatar, that would be amazing.

Thanks, again! Cheers!

Deleted
    hey there

i am wondering if anyone is able to make me a wallpaper and a avater of a female dwarf shaman
    i cant do it myself else i would not ask for the help but i really suck
    i look like my sig ofc and my spec is enh
    if anyone is able to help me out that would be great
    greetings shayena

Visible text: Doviya Hand Of A'dal, Mojo Madness Vashj EU
    (if its to long feel free to nix on the title :P)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory
    headshot
    Gear set: T11 shoulders and chest please (normal set, its pretty!), with the falling feathers if possible
    Helm visible: No I have a pretty trollhawk
    Your pose: Aggressive casting (i.e attacking spells not heals)
    General colour scheme: Green forestish but not to much contrast with the blue of the teir
    Any extras: If possible a watermark of a troll boomkin form in the corner peering over looking evil!
    pretty basic sig thanks so much!

edit:
    I've Pm'd an artist
    Last edited by Amalisa; 2011-01-06 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Pm'd an artist

Visible text: Tendaras and Ayämë "Choose your weapon!" and Guild name+server
    Armory link: Tendaras Ayämë
    Gear set: Current gear is fine.
    Helm visible: Tendaras - No Ayame - Engineer goggles
    Your pose: Tendaras - /cheer Ayame - /insult
    General color scheme: black/red
    Any extras: Really just an update of the current sig I have. "Choose your weapon!" at the top and "Obscura - US Nordrassil" at the bottom. Also, change the horde symbol to the Forsaken one please

Visible Text: Mindflow (in the right bottom corner in very c00l writing)
    Armory Link: Mindflow on Thrall US. Sorry, I can't post links just yet!
    Gear: Tempest Regalia (T6) Helm and errthang. Also, I want him holding Zhardoom, Greatstaff of the Devourer.
    Pose: On the left side of the sig, showing his upper chest and up, right at the end of a cast with the hand stretched out, holding Zhardoom with the head of the staff poking out into the middle of the signature
    Color Scheme: I'm an arcane mage with a love for light shades of blue!
    Extras: I want it to look very smooth and dark, deep kinda feeling. LIKE AS IF THE ATMOSPHERE PAUSED ITSELF FOR MY... arcane blast spam. But really doe.

Thank you so much! These signatures are so amazing, and I really can't wait to hopefully receive one for myself!

Deleted
    Visible text:Burn it with fire!
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ermager/simple
    Gear set:Mage Tier 11
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Casting a fireball
    General color scheme: Red and dark blue
    Any extra: Can you make the shoulders have a dark blue fire affect around them? also if you can but if you cant its ok....little fireballs on the shoulders =P
    Last edited by mmoc1985953299; 2010-12-29 at 10:28 AM.

Deleted
    All those who have PM'd me, ill be working thru them tomorrow (30th Dec) ^^

Visible Text: Phrinces (name) IX Kohorta (Guild) Ravenholdt (server)
    Armory Link: Phrinces, Ravenholdt EU (sorry, cant post links yet)
    Gear: T11 without helmet. My actualy weapon is ok.
    Pose: /roar
    Color Scheme: something with blood spec
    Extras: I want to look dark, and dangerous (maybe some worgen city). I'm tank, so some cool tank text whould be nice (cant get it myself )

Thank You

Deleted
    My internet connection's got some problems this week (Speed's gone too low to play WOW! xD) I guess I'll be taking a couple requests :3
    I'm an EU player, so T11 is NOT available Worgen and Goblins are though!

Just PM me the form from the first post of this thread
    The 'pose' part isn't really important to me, I generally only do close ups.

If anyone's even interested, i've searched back a couple pages and everybody seems to want T11!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sioni View Post
    My internet connection's got some problems this week (Speed's gone too low to play WOW! xD) I guess I'll be taking a couple requests :3
    I'm an EU player, so T11 is NOT available Worgen and Goblins are though!

Just PM me the form from the first post of this thread
    The 'pose' part isn't really important to me, I generally only do close ups.

If anyone's even interested, i've searched back a couple pages and everybody seems to want T11!
    Not I!! I want mine in tier 6, but seems that wanting a multiple pose sig is too much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Punks View Post
    Not I!! I want mine in tier 6, but seems that wanting a multiple pose sig is too much.
    It's just a lot to fit into such a small space, that's why i won't do it anyway - I think multiple characters/poses just ends up making the sig too crowded ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Just letting everyone know, I should be back to making sigs by the 1st hopefully. Had the holidays to prepare for, had company, had the holidays that I didn't prepare for well enough... Also, gidget has kewl gogglez
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Is there any artists at all here still making sigs, p much every single artist is closed because of cata/holidays?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would so appreciate a nice forum sig.
    Name : Nightmares
    Guild : Pantheon
    Realm: Fizzcrank
    Alliance
    Female worgen Shadow Priest
    would like the new tier armour if you can
    purple/blacks are my colors, but whatever looks good is fine with me
    Thanks sooo much you guys/gals are the best
    let me know if you need anything else

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    Just letting everyone know, I should be back to making sigs by the 1st hopefully. Had the holidays to prepare for, had company, had the holidays that I didn't prepare for well enough... Also, gidget has kewl gogglez
    Okay, WoW was messed up from Windows 7 and I couldn't figure out how to fix it, so I switched back to Vista. Now I lost ALL my files, can't find the wireless internet card installer, and... HAVE NO FILES!!!! So basically, no sigs till I can reinstall WoW, get the internet on my computer, get Photoshop, download all my fonts and brushes again and get out of the hospital I plan to be in for massive head trauma due to slamming my head through walls. Boy, do I LOVE the freakin' holidays... Happy non-Crazy sigs
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sioni View Post
    It's just a lot to fit into such a small space, that's why i won't do it anyway - I think multiple characters/poses just ends up making the sig too crowded ><
    I have to disagree

http://tazsar.deviantart.com/gallery/27316346#/d33uuoj

He did a fine job with it, I just need it to be a druid now.

And sadly I am skilled with a lot of programs, Photoshop (and drawing to a lesser extent) I am not.

Mine looks nice <3 Gidget
    I have to disagree

And sadly I am skilled with a lot of programs, Photoshop (and drawing to a lesser extent) I am not.
    This bro quit the game but still loves the game and will be back for MoP!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to disagree

SHE* :-)

Anyhoo, haven't done any sigs in a while as Cata as got me busy. And now I'm going away for 12 days. With that said:

PMR: (not for MMO)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Deleted
    PMR:

Signature and Wallpaper Request

I had a signature and wallpaper done a while back by Zil, she's totally awesome but I understand sometimes artists are incredibly busy. Since I've had my last sig done, I race changed to goblin and it's time for me to fix up my forums .
    Visible text: Kades, Guardian of Cenarius, "He who angers you conquers you."
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/kades/simple
    Gear set: I'd like to be wearing heroic T11, however from what I understand it's not quite available yet, so I'd be happy with any tier that you think looks awesome
    Helm visible: No, as her hair is awesome
    Your pose: I'd love if my shield could be shown partially, maybe casting lava burst?
    General colour scheme: I'm don't particularly care about colors, just a general shamanish theme :P
    Any extras: The skulls on her pigtails are important to me
    Last edited by Kades; 2010-12-30 at 03:41 PM.

*-*Sig by Elysia*-*