Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lynesman View Post
    Dude I am in tears.... That is one of the funniest things I have read in a while.... Read the one about the cat
    Which one's that? Another part of the dog/blanket one or another thing entirely?

Edit: nevermind, found it. Awesome. ^^
    Last edited by Shiny; 2010-12-31 at 11:06 AM.

Shinydemon(85) Kuricos(85) Akros(85) Seraphus(81) Ritsura(85) Anathama(85) Arelia(85) Aaurala(66) Solanáa(49) Myasma(60)

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha saw this and was thinking the same thing oh well my fault for getting a night shift job. it kinda depends on what kinda job you have and what you are able to do bring a book 2 if you read fast, get a drawing book and doodle, wright in a jornal this is what me and other coworkers do when we have nothing else which most of the time is 6 hours of our shift -.-.
    Last edited by Azmaria; 2010-12-31 at 11:04 AM. Reason: phone hates me
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

I assume you have headphones? I have some K-pop for you in this thread http://forum.thehungeringcold.com/vi...p=33838#p33838

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Which one's that? Another part of the dog/blanket one or another thing entirely?
    On the left are lots of his articles that he has written... the bloke is very funny, but I wouldnt want to be his friend this is the cat one - had me in tears...... http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

Quote Originally Posted by Attaxor View Post
    I assume you have headphones? I have some K-pop for you in this thread http://forum.thehungeringcold.com/vi...p=33838#p33838
    I usually do have head phones but stupidly I left them at home today but I have forwarded the link home and will check it out later

10+ Year Old Account
    On the left are lots of his articles that he has written... the bloke is very funny, but I wouldnt want to be his friend this is the cat one - had me in tears...... http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html
    Found it after a while, I was in tears too. All of those posters were just brilliant. :P

Edit: just read "Obvious Foggot," brilliant.
    Last edited by Shiny; 2010-12-31 at 11:24 AM.

Shinydemon(85) Kuricos(85) Akros(85) Seraphus(81) Ritsura(85) Anathama(85) Arelia(85) Aaurala(66) Solanáa(49) Myasma(60)

Found it after a while, I was in tears too. All of those posters were just brilliant. :P

Edit: just read "Obvious Foggot," brilliant.
    I have just read through all of them - there were brilliant Now if I had a whole host of sites like that my afternoon would fly by

One of the funniest things ive seen in a while.

www[.]dontevenreply[.]com

10+ Year Old Account
    I have just read through all of them - there were brilliant Now if I had a whole host of sites like that my afternoon would fly by

One of the funniest things ive seen in a while.
    Indeed, I'm glad you showed me this. I'll be able to have a good laugh and lighten my mood after I leave work tonight. But unfortunately, I have to leave for work right now. 9 hours of washing up, woot!

Indeed, I'm glad you showed me this. I'll be able to have a good laugh and lighten my mood after I leave work tonight. But unfortunately, I have to leave for work right now. 9 hours of washing up, woot!
    Ah man I feel for you bud

I guess the good news is you will be back in time to have a beer and see new year in...

I finish at 4.30 so I have another 4 and half hours left which includes a 1 hour (more if i can get away with it) lunch break.... roll on 4.30

Armorgames.com for some fun and addictive Flash games that don't require any dedication to be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZzyBonne View Post
    www[.]dontevenreply[.]com
    lol this is pretty good too I think the http://www.27bslash6.com is better but Im loving that site

LOL, 27b/6 IS funny, I'm reading it now.