Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MagusUnion View Post
    Praying to Cthulhu may help in that department...
    i would think nyarlathotep would be more willing to bless you than the dead sleeping god cthulhu

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Incubus most likely, I'm afraid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kracen View Post
    yes but even more evil is to make the person see this kill said monster only to have it melt away and see they just murdered their kid or somthing then have them question themselves with is this what i wanted to do did i do this why[COLOR="red"]
    wow, i guess that would be better, kind of sounds like something in a psychological horror, left to face the rest of the world where no one believes you what happened and not even being sure yourself.

the Peepin' Tom demon

Quote Originally Posted by Lewlipopz View Post
    the Peepin' Tom demon
    ok thats interesting 4 people that admit they would be a sexual demon lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewlipopz View Post
    the Peepin' Tom demon
    That would be my second choice i'd think! Oh the shamefulness of it all!

---------- Post added 2011-01-02 at 01:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas View Post
    Strength in numbers - the ability to plant parasites in my victims in order to control them. Each and every individual is me and a part of me and is controled by me. In order to kill me you would have to find every single controled creature and destroy the parasite. Also every controled individual is able to create new parasites. I also consume every memory and im able to act as if the person was still in control in order to easier control new individuals.
    You would be a most formidable enemy should we lock "horns" in battle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MagusUnion View Post
    Praying to Cthulhu may help in that department...
    I've started but some damned heroes got to him before my prayers could reach him.

Deleted
    Also incubus here.
    Or I'll be a one of the Dark riders of apocalypse, showing up on unsuspected places and occasions, creeping the hell out of people and laughing a lot while seeing them flee in FEAR...so delicious

Deleted
    Spikes... lots and lots of spikes ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    A shapeshifting one, preferably, with the ability to take over others, like banshees.

Click signature for main character's armory.

my big question is do i acctully have a real form or am i all in the person/ peoples head kinda like alma from fear

I would be more close to an element, I would be of earth, would be able to 'walk' in it.
    When it comes' to the way I would kill, it would be more slow, waiting from the pray to walk into my trap, play with them building up their fear and then slowly kill them.. pulling them down in the rocks them self, trapping them letting them starve, and listen to their cries!

So many sadistic demons..guess it makes sense, I prefer simply getting the job done, hence why I would rather shoot them in the back of the head, also means they cant get away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    So many sadistic demons..guess it makes sense, I prefer simply getting the job done, hence why I would rather shoot them in the back of the head, also means they cant get away.
    i think thats only a movie demons job it seem in most lore demon exist to corrput and spead insaity

The Maintenance Day demon.

Abilities:
    Walk: Because running is for scrubs.
    Kill: Let's not make things complicated. I just kill things, kay?
    Torment: Okay, BEFORE I kill things, I like to play. So, lights go out, doors open, poltergheist stuff goin' on. Yeah.
    Ultimate: DoS Storm: When torment is not enough, all hell breaks loose when the Authentication servers are a little slower than usual.

Appearance:
    A two-legged draconic-looking demon, scales and spiked tail included. To make it much worse and scary for my victims, I would have ONE SINGLE ARM protruding out of my BACK. Makes killing harder? Pfft just makes it more fun. I also have decorative wings. They don't do anything, they're too small. Also, a draconic head and fire-breath organs, which allows for proper burnination.

Quarry:
    Political correctness is in style nowadays, therefore discrimation is not an option. Men, women, children, old, weak, blonde, crippled, anything is fair game.
    Last edited by Terkis; 2011-01-02 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Added stuff.

Yogg-Saron. Its perfect driving people mad with whispers, a army of weird squid things ( The Faceless Ones) and knowing that no one can kill me cause if they do good bye world =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Given View Post
    I wasnt healing enough, i know my warlock sucks...
    Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    I got kicked once during Wrath for not rezzing somebody who died.

The curious part is that I was playing a mage.

One able to wield fire. The ability to strike fear for respect. That same fear that allows me to continue how I live my life and put those into a trance of infinite torture for defying me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Six, bat-like, purple and black wings, black skin, pointed ears, tail lit with purple fire, my eyes glow purple, and I have six arms, the first set are regular hands, the second are tentacles, and the third are claws.

I can conjure purple fire at will and throw at it people, I can fly, and I can manipulate the minds of petty mortals.

Purple fire is so much cooler than green fire.

15+ Year Old Account
    Moving to Fun Stuff