Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Buff Death Knights.

Wait, what?

Yes, I'm serious. We can do absolutely nothing against CC, besides a Trinket on a cooldown. Every single other class has at least some way to get out of CC. Sure, we can make Pillar of Frost cause us to be immune to effects like Hex and Fear, but at the sacrifice of being able to move, and only if we're Frost spec. Its just ridiculous at this point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Facerockker View Post
    Wait, what?

Every single other class has at least some way to get out of CC.
    Amusing indeed.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    lichborne? anti magic shell before its cast on you? strangulate them before its cast? We have so many tools its crazy. you have to be kidding.

Deleted
    You can IBF to make you stun immune, AMS to avoid CC, AMZ to avoid CC, you got strang+mind freeze, you got death grip, honestly, you don't got nothing to whine except movability which is acknowledged by blizzard, and btw. www.arenajunkies.com -> that way.

"Nerf Rock. Paper is fine."
    - Scissors

Quote Originally Posted by phred754 View Post
    "Nerf Rock. Paper is fine."
    - Scissors
    He stole what I was going to say.

DK's have so many tools that they have at hand that nothing else really is needed for them aside from being more mobile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    (Oh god I'm such a troll)

10+ Year Old Account
    Norway, way way way way way way way way north.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReactionGuild View Post
    You can IBF to make you stun immune, AMS to avoid CC, AMZ to avoid CC, you got strang+mind freeze, you got death grip, honestly, you don't got nothing to whine except movability which is acknowledged by blizzard, and btw. www.arenajunkies.com -> that way.
    AMZ only reduces magic damage taken, AMS prevents magical effects from being applied.
    Death Knight Main
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Protqt View Post
    I click
    I keyboard turn
    I never go LoS

Oh, did I forget to say that I got glad as LSD?

i will say that dk's mobility in pvp is complete shit but they dont need a buff...just spam necrotic strike and profit

I just.. wait.. huh?

Really? Did you read the tooltips to your abilities?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    seriously, most of you won't play that game anymore in 1 months.

Boub has a time machine?!

Deleted
    you can death grip people while casting cc, if they try again, mind freeze eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Buffed you say? I have hard enough escaping them if they attack me in combat...
    CoI -> AMS -> Hex? Immune. Slow? Immune. Heal? Interrupted. Dead? Yes!
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I would love a buff (My main is a DK) I do not think we need one. We rape casters faces in with our ams and amz combined with strangulate and mind freeze. Perhaps you just need to play it differently than when you did in wotlk for example I have noticed its a bit harder now than it was in wotlk on my dk. There is a lot more cc now so you really have to watch outand to avoid it, but it is easy to avoid if you take the right precautions. Examples: You see a mages ring of frost then you step out of it or hit ams. You see a warlock about to fear you then you can either hit ams, death grip, mind freeze, lichborne, or strangulate. A rogue is stun locking you then you hit ice bound fortitude. There are endless possibilities on how you can avoid these cds. Now learn how to apply your abilities to better benefit your situation and snag yourself a kill

lol what? Buff Dks? umm we are OP as it is

Spec unholy then learn to play.

I believe this good sir could be trawling

15+ Year Old Account
    Troll less kiddo
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas 45 View Post
    Buffed you say? I have hard enough escaping them if they attack me in combat...
    CoI -> AMS -> Hex? Immune. Slow? Immune. Heal? Interrupted. Dead? Yes!
    Combine that with holy paladin or resto shaman in 2v2. Have fun trying to do something.

troll?

OT, DKS together with feral druids are my worst nightmare to CC, that is from a mage point of view

only class i've seen that seems to have abit of "cc" over DKs are warriors who are peeling the DK down, as currently warrior give too massive dmg.

and Dks got no need for a nerf, i as human usually don't even need to pop my racial trinket, due to ppl not using CC on me as i can almost escape all of them with skills, and i'm playing Frost dw Dk with Hpala.

Deleted
    i lold, if you are a DK and are having problems against ANY caster, you should quit wow.