Alchemy Truegold macro

Can you make a macro to do the truegold transmute? This would be so useful for me because I have so many alts.

Deleted
    Yeah, right click it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Yeah, right click it.
    That is not working for me. A macro like:
    /use [Alchemy: Transmute: Truegold]

is not working either.

Deleted
    Hmm couldnt get it to work either, am at work now.

Might want to check out wowwiki's macro section. but i'm not sure if you can, tho you can just as easily type "tru" in your alchemy search bar, might be less of a hassle!

Deleted
    Code:
    /run CastSpellByName("Alchemy") for r=1,GetNumTradeSkills() do if GetTradeSkillInfo(r) == "Transmute: Truegold" then DoTradeSkill(r,1) break end end CloseTradeSkill()

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    /run CastSpellByName("Alchemy") for r=1,GetNumTradeSkills() do if GetTradeSkillInfo(r) == "Transmute: Truegold" then DoTradeSkill(r,1) break end end CloseTradeSkill()
    Thanks! Works like a charm!

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:

Can you do something like this for other professions? For example, if I'm leveling enchanting and need to cast the same enchant 60 times and it takes 3 clicks to do it everytime, that isn't very fun. Can use the example "Enchant Bracer - Stamina" Spell?

Deleted
    Just replace "Alchemy" with "Enchanting" and "Transmute: Truegold" with whatever the exact name of the craft in the crafting window is.

Code:
    /run CastSpellByName("Enchanting") for r=1,GetNumTradeSkills() do if GetTradeSkillInfo(r) == "Enchant Bracer - Stamina" then DoTradeSkill(r,1) break end end CloseTradeSkill()
    Then you can put:
    Code:
    /use Crappy Bracer
    /click StaticPopup1Button1
    in the macro after it to automate that part aswell.