Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    We talked about them already, but still wanted to mention them which are felblood elves and Darkfallen. Just with a lore pov, I would like to see a nod for them as well. I really don't know how far they are willing to go with áll elves'' and stuff like that and if this is just wishfull thinking. Anything extra here I think is a plus. All these Variants, Darkfallen(san'layn, dark rangers, Death knights) Fell blood elves and even demon hunters to a certain extend would all be cool to see in the end as they are all Thalassian elves.
    I have no doubt the Darkfallen and Illidari will play a role in Midnight.
    I do hope Kayn Sunfury returns to the story as he was a great character.

But, as this is the Night Elf/Nightborne thread, I think I'd also like Sira Moonwarden to return as well. I'd like her to be the more radical voice of the Horde Darkfallen, whilst Velonara is the more sensible voice of reason.

- - - Updated - - -

I always love a good warcraft 3 nod and I think Naga is the perfect choice there with blood elves and their past. I would like a side story there for sure.
    Lor'themar vs Azshara again would be great - especially at the Shrine of Dath'remar.
    Perhaps Azshara can desecrate it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I do think this city/zone has advantages. In general I think Buildings and watchtowers are very tactically placed, which is interesting. Many things make sense in a military kind of way even. Most importantly their knowledge together in a way more pristine city and what they can learn from each other and do is very powerful. There is a lot of potential there thinking about it.
    There is.
    That's not to say that it will deffo happen, because we don't know.

But it is a route they could take to show a unified Sin'dorei/Shal'dorei. The truest form of Highborne descended Elves, taking up arms, magic and bow to fight the Void.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    I know and I honestly do feel the same. Saying goodbye to Silvermoon City and/or Quel'Thalas is hard as a Blood Elf fan, but again - it can't be disregarded - no matter what other Blood Elf fans say. It's got to be considered and if it doesn't happen, then we can cheer and celebrate.

Phasing the city and zone of Suramar does have benefits, for the Horde. A pure Highborne Elven-like army.

Personally, I do hope for more Sin'dorei vs Naga, as a small Easter Egg to W3, where they worked together under Kael and Vashj and now, they're enemies under Lor'themar and Azshara.
    I think that Blizz learned that taking away players' homes is a very negative thing with what happened in Teldrassil. I doubt they will do the same with quelthalas

Quote Originally Posted by Dancaris View Post
    Orc, gnome and goblin priests says otherwise. Mag'hars and mechanognomes too.
    All you need is inner will to use cosmic powers of Light or Void.

And without hard proofs - its all just
    Orc cosmic (shadowmoon,) daoist (bladewind, whiteclaw, redwalker) & ancestral (warsong, frostwolf) religions are still specific established faiths even if modern orcs have formed a kind of unitarian faith. And gnomes & goblins still worship the holy light, only a bizarre subset of it that involves math & gold, respectively.

I think you're mistaking religions without a central deity figure, or religions that are amalgams of specific faiths, for being agnostic. That's not the same thing. So what I said about agnostic priests not existing still applies. Tyrande has said herself that priests require a central faith in order to differentiate themselves from Arcanists. And until they actually establish something about Nightborne spirituality, the best assumption is clearly the Elune faith.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    We can't rule out Quel'Thalas being lost to the Void and both factions.
    Wouldn't that effectively make it belong to the Void elves and by extension, the Alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Wouldn't that effectively make it belong to the Void elves and by extension, the Alliance?
    Not really. Void Elves aren't immune to going insane via the Void whispers.

They're like Demon Hunters and Fel Magic...yes, they contain a demon within them, but they aren't immune to going insane.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I think that Blizz learned that taking away players' homes is a very negative thing with what happened in Teldrassil. I doubt they will do the same with quelthalas
    Have to wait and see then..

3+ Year Old Account
    I hope Eldre'thalas gets restored too and so it becomes the Shendralar's bastion so people can leave Suramar alone
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

3+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

3+ Year Old Account
    Beautiful Azsune, captures the Nightborne theme

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...owsong.353474/