Heroic Scenarios and Heroic Dungeons

Since we are not getting more five man dungeons this expansion, blizzard could do the same thing to them as they have done to scenarios.
    That way they don't have to spend developing time making new ones.

They could call them elite dungeons or something.

They should require a premade group, just like the heroic scenarios, and award 516 gear and valor points. They could also have optional objectives for bonus valor. The awards from the current five mans, are just to bad compared to raid finder and scenarios. Five mans are my favorite type of casual end game content, and i wish they were a viable option to raid finder.

Elite 5 man dungeons = Challenge modes.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

I know, but it seems most people are just running them once to get the gear and the mount.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Try out challenge mode dungeons. I think they meet every single one of your criteria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Try out challenge mode dungeons. I think they meet every single one of your criteria
    No they don't.
    He's asking for gear, and challenge modes don't offer any loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    No they don't.
    He's asking for gear, and challenge modes don't offer any loot.
    Yes they do! (If you complete the daily quest one you at least have a chance at some)

Deleted
    Do we really need so many different difficulties for every piece of content? 1 or 2 should be enough, but we already have 3 dungeon difficulties (normal, hc, challenge), do we really need a fourth?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Yes they do! (If you complete the daily quest one you at least have a chance at some)
    Ah yeah, new stuff, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    I didn't know that :P