Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    until you get Robo cops, they;re still liable to do this kind of thing and unless its bigotry or lying to cover shit up, I don't care abut words.

If he doesnt work in / around the jail then his opinion on prison rape doesn't really matter.
    It does matter. If a law enforcement official is endorsing rape as a tacit state-sanctioned punitive strategy then it is unlikely male or female rape victims would come forward. Would you want this guy handling your complaint if it happened to you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahaha, male rape is so funny right guys? I especially like the part how we use it as punishment in our for profit prison system!

Hahahahahaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    It does matter. If a law enforcement official is endorsing rape as a tacit state-sanctioned punitive strategy then it is unlikely male or female rape victims would come forward. Would you want this guy handling your complaint if it happened to you?
    Given the plethera of law enforcement officials that you can turn your statement into (and I know this personally), its kind aon them if they want to blame the entire department for one official being human.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't think joking about prison rape is ever funny and definitely not by the police
    He shot the cop THREE times. Sorry, not gonna feel bad for the kid for that joke. And at 19, I am also sorry to say that cop is tragically correct. There will be a long line of career prisoners just waiting to do the Prison Daddy Shuffle on his virgin butthole.

If the kid gets raped in prison, i am 99.9% certain the cop won't have had anything to do with it. It's just the nature of the environment sadly.

Look, before you get all up in arms and think I am ok with rape, in prison or otherwise... I am not. Kid made poor choices and no one deserves to be raped just for that alone.

...wait, im going to amend that. A child rapist? I am going to be ok with them being raped in prison. That's just karma.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Given the plethera of law enforcement officials that you can turn your statement into (and I know this personally), its kind aon them if they want to blame the entire department for one official being human.
    They don't "blame the entire department", they just will not make a complaint because they believe it won't be taken seriously.

And this isn't evidence of humanity. If the guy shot me I'm sure I'd be emotional. Maybe I wish harm to the guy or wish him dead. I still don't want to see the guy raped. Morality aside-that's just fucking weird and disgusting. It isn't a normal, human reaction.
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2017-12-01 at 09:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    Hey i hate cops as much as the next leftist in this thread but god damn i dont care the thug deserved it

Again this site is insane....
    Hi, a center left liberal here. Hating cops isnt a leftist thing its an extreme leftist thing, personally i think that if we are generalising about all cops then they are heroes and should be applauded. Just so you know. Oh and police brutality is a lie, blacks are not disproportionally targeted and most of the often cited cases were violent criminals being dealt with or people not complying with police orders and endangering the officer and proviking a shooting or human error. All you have to do is watch the unedited footage and have a brain. This is thread is symptomatic of anti cop bigotry and hate that gets propagandised to people who think its just their moral duty to be outraged and swallow the media swill before checking the sources and evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The whole prison rape thing is a myth, mostly created by Hollywood. You can google a few scientific studies that will tell you prison rape is a rare thing, you're much more likely to get beat up or stabbed and prison violence is pretty rare. Most prisons have 100% 24/7 surveillance for starters.
    Maybe in a minimum security prison. Not where he is going

I mean, payback is a bitch huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    They don't "blame the entire department", they just will not make a complaint because they believe it won't be taken seriously.

And this isn't evidence of humanity. If the guy shot me I'm sure I'd be emotional. Maybe I wish harm to the guy or wish him dead. I still don't want to see the guy raped. Morality aside-that's just fucking weird and disgusting. It isn't a normal, human reaction.
    so you'd wish harm, but not rape? rape is harm. Death is certainly harm. This is just bizzare

The man survived being shot three times(once in the face) while taking his kid to school and you people are throwing a fit over a mean joke he told to the perp?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    That's actually a falsehood. I once tracked down where these numbers came from, and long story short they were taking some very loose estimates of what went on in prison and comparing apples to oranges.
    That was a typical feminist answer. Easily reject articles that are against their belief but find sense in pro feminist sources. Look them up again with a more open mind you'll see it is true.
    Before you ask, no I'm not gonna link you any source. You pay your professors for knowledge and you arent paying me so go look it up by yourself. I have no problem keeping you ignorant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Men rape other men. Somehow feminists' fault.
    Yes it is exactly what I said... Spotted radical feminist

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny, if I got shot the same way he did, I'd have done much worse. Personally I'm the type that is all for execution if, only if, there is definitive proof of guilt. For instance, serial killers should just be put down, their 'stories' ended. Then again I am a cold bitch so, I'll be ignored or called 'mean' because of my lack of value on human life lol.

PC: (Case) Phanteks - Eclipse P300, (Power Supply) Apevia - 750W ATX, (Vid) MSI - Radeon RX 580, (HD) Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB, (SSD) Transcend - MTS600
    (RAM) Corsair - 8GB x2, (Motherboard) ASRock - AB350, (CPU) AMD - Ryzen 5 1400, (OS) W10

----------------
    WoW player, GW2 Dabbler and the Girl Who Went Chasing Owls.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    The man survived being shot three times(once in the face) while taking his kid to school and you people are throwing a fit over a mean joke he told to the perp?
    Tell me about it.

Personally, I'd high five him on his way out the door. And also remind the criminal not to drop the soap.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is the only statement that matters

“I will take those bullets instead of a fellow officer and an innocent bystander”

Now imagine if the attacker was a female. The feminists would go nuts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by redwolfrain View Post
    Statistics say more men are raped than women because of prison... Easy fix, don't break the law or you might become Bubba's new wife. Seriously he almost lost his life and no one gave a damn, he made one joke to feel a little better and everyone lost their dang minds.
    "RAPE IS ONLY BAD WHEN IT HAPPENS TO GOOD PEOPLE!!!"

you atm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sfr528 View Post
    This "human being" viciously shot a man 3 times with the intent to kill him
    And the prison guards are not stopping brutal rape, don't act like they're much better.

Quote Originally Posted by 48221567
    Bullshit. He is subhuman trash. Like any of these convicted criminals are.
    This is the exact mentality I was referencing. Since he committed a crime, let's ignore punishments handed down by our judicial system, and let him get raped, and laugh about it, because he "deserves" it.

- - - Updated - - -

He should get a warning and a pat on the back, fuck the dude who shot the officer. Boo hoo that a guy who survived being shot 3 times decided to make a mean joke at the guy who shot him. This is the human being who got shot getting the last laugh. I have no sympathy for the attempted murderer.
    I wouldn't care if the guy being shot at wasn't an officer. It reeks of being a sore winner, and isn't a mentality we should encourage in our law enforcement officers. If the officer was unable to control himself, he should have waited for others to arrive, and leave the accused alone. It reeks power hungry, which is dangerous in weak men.

- - - Updated - - -

This "human being" viciously shot a man 3 times with the intent to kill him and he got off with life in prison and a rape joke. Sorry if I don't weep for what this piece of trashes decisions afforded him.
    Again, exact mentality I'm referring to. No need to apologize to me though, I'm just saying that he's still a person.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Deleted
    well it was unprofessional and should be treated as such, stupid as it may sound but no matter what happened, as a cop he "has to know better" then to pull such a stunt. However, given the whole situation i'll admit i feel he should be cut some slack, don't really know what's the lowest he can be punished with aside from a stern look and a "don't do it again" (so nothing) but he shouldn't lose his job over it or be fined extremely harsh by the judge or whatever, not given the circumstances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    He should retire. He got himself shot 3 times, he’s a shit cop.
    about as true as a dr being shit because someone died on the table. Sometimes its just unavoidable.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    This is the exact mentality I was referencing. Since he committed a crime, let's ignore punishments handed down by our judicial system, and let him get raped, and laugh about it, because he "deserves" it.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't care if the guy being shot at wasn't an officer. It reeks of being a sore winner, and isn't a mentality we should encourage in our law enforcement officers. If the officer was unable to control himself, he should have waited for others to arrive, and leave the accused alone. It reeks power hungry, which is dangerous in weak men.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, exact mentality I'm referring to. No need to apologize to me though, I'm just saying that he's still a person.
    He made an off color, likely heat of the moment remark at the expense an individual who shot him three times in front of his child. Having been shot three times, once in the face, its a near certainty that the rehab was extensive, therapy would be a necessity for him to be fit for duty, if he is even fit for duty at all- it doesn't mention it in the article and I'm way too lazy to search- and that shit will almost assuredly haunt him the rest of his life, for the fact that his kid was there if nothing else. He was upset, and had every right to be.

I'm not going to presume that you have limited or no experience with violent trauma, but I will say that I see a jarring lack of empathy for the victim, because that's exactly what he is, just because he's a police officer. And this unreasonable expectation that civil servants are expected to behave like automatons is pretty glaring, especially with these extenuating circumstances that are pretty fucking unique for any human being to endure. Not every day a man survives being shot three times, once in the face. Not everyone is 50 Cent.

Should the officer be reprimanded, absolutely. But even assuming the officer will ever be fit for active police work ever again, calling for his job is extreme.

I strongly doubt this man thinks he's won anything at all.

Edit: Expense, not expensive. Learn to fucking grammar, King Candy. Jesus...
    Last edited by King Shark; 2017-12-01 at 10:32 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    He made an off color, likely heat of the moment remark at the expensive an individual who shot him three times in front of his child. Having been shot three times, once in the face, its a near certainty that the rehab was extensive, therapy would be a necessity for him to be fit for duty, if he is even fit for duty at all- it doesn't mention it in the article and I'm way too lazy to search- and that shit will almost assuredly haunt him the rest of his life, for the fact that his kid was there if nothing else. He was upset, and had every right to be.

I'm not going to presume that you have limited or no experience with violent trauma, but I will say that I see a jarring lack of empathy for the victim, because that's exactly what he is, just because he's a police officer; and this unreasonable expectation that civil servants are expected to behave like automatons is pretty glaring, even with these extenuating circumstances. Not every day a man survives being shot three times, once in the face. Not everyone is 50 Cent.

Should the officer be reprimanded, absolutely. But even assuming the officer will ever be fit for active police work ever again, calling for his job is extreme.

I strongly doubt this man thinks he's won anything at all.
    I can concede all of that. Generally when I come into criminal hate threads, I try to protect the rights of the accused. I do have sympathy and empathy for the officer. He did not, in any way, deserve this to happen to him. The criminal deserves to sit in prison for whatever sentence a judge deems fit, after a jury convicts (or a deal is met - which is more likely). I don't think he deserves to be raped, regardless. The officer deserves all the love and support he needs to recover, and I hope the various services offered to him on behalf of his employment will be adequate. It's a horrible thing to have happened to him. I just usually don't express this, since everyone already has.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis