Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    oh god is that true?
    They just wear the same Night Elf civilian clothing you see around Darnassus. Turns out clothes are pretty universal.

Does anyone know who voices Saurfang? His voice was fantastic.

My speakers were trembling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post

Saurfang voices himself, obviously
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account

Apperantly they changed his voice actor, It's Kevin Michael Richardson, he voiced Grommash.

Deleted

He cleaved your eardrums?

Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post
    The Tauren are based of Native Americans who used to live on Buffalo so iam guessing that is why they are meat eaters even though they are cows but hey when did anything in this game ever make any sense?
    Saying Tauren are cows is like saying Anduin is an ape. Or anyone who says Tauren are cows, for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I am sure the EK and Kalimdor loading screens will be updated in BfA as those continents are where a lot of the Warfront action is happening. Pretty normal for WoW, all in all, the loading screens get updated when something pertinent about the overall zone in question changes.
    You mean like a faction leader dying? And as I pointed out before, Northrend loading screen during Wrath....

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    You mean like a faction leader dying? And as I pointed out before, Northrend loading screen during Wrath....
    No, I mean when a new expansion is released. Events *within* an expansion generally don't change existing loading screens, but afterwards they might. For an example Cata changed both the old world loading screens to reflect the most current racial leaders, and also WotLK's general loading screen to represent the Lich King's defeat. I imagine BfA will do the same to represent the current situation for Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    look at those night elves wearing human clothes! they totally lost their cultural identity !! thalyssra was right!
    More like blizzard doesn't give an arse about them, hence why they just don't portray them well, and one of the reasons I gave up on their sorry arses.

look at those night elves wearing human clothes! they totally lost their cultural identity !! thalyssra was right!
    They're wearing Vanilla-era cloth, that's pretty universal stuff. You can see Night Elves in Darnassus wearing the same kind of stuff.

Turns out, clothes comfortable to wear in Stormwind are pretty universal.

Baine spoke so well. Cairne would be proud. Him and Saurfang remind me of the times of Thrall and Cairne. He is definitely the heart of the Horde.
    Sylvanas barely reacted though. It feels like the bad guys are in charge of the Horde. It’s Winterfel with the Bolton’s in control...

As for the Alliance, disappointed it was just about the humans. They have their own war plotters though.

You get the impression that if it were Baine and Anduin in charge, not Sylvanas and Grenn, that it would be peacecraft not Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    Baine spoke so well. Cairne would be proud. Him and Saurfang remind me of the times of Thrall and Cairne. He is definitely the heart of the Horde.
    Sylvanas barely reacted though. It feels like the bad guys are in charge of the Horde. It’s Winterfel with the Bolton’s in control...

As for the Alliance, disappointed it was just about the humans. They have their own war plotters though.

You get the impression that if it were Baine and Anduin in charge, not Sylvanas and Grenn, that it would be peacecraft not Warcraft
    I could only imagine the Celebration:

Baine: Hey, Anduin.

Anduin: Yes, Baine?

Baine: Wanna have a Private Feast with the other leaders of both the Horde/Alliance together at Orgrimmar? Don't worry, we'll celebrate with the people first. We'll all feast after. My treat.

Anduin: Bitchin'.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    More like blizzard doesn't give an arse about them, hence why they just don't portray them well, and one of the reasons I gave up on their sorry arses.
    Being a thalassian mutant is a great improvement! I am also going to make one.

and that is why baine will never be warchief there must always be warcraft
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    and that is why baine will never be warchief there must always be warcraft
    *Looks at the Void Lords/Old Gods*

...We're gonna get it anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash123 View Post
    Could be just a S7 agent, I do not think it is related to Teldrassil.

I am kind of annoyed at Baine and Saurfang's attitude though, calling another racial leader and warchief as rats is never a constructive way of doing things.
    From someone who have Sylvanas avatar lol

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    i hope Azerite gives everyone who touches it severe radiation poisoning. Including players. A non-dispellable debuff that permakills the character at the end of this dumb expansion.
    That's why Sylvanas kept it in the glass orb Gallywix had it in!
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Being a thalassian mutant is a great improvement! I am also going to make one.
    I will probably try the night elf mutants too, I was afterall very excited about them at one point. Depends on how the story goes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Apperantly they changed his voice actor, It's Kevin Michael Richardson, he voiced Grommash.
    this man is Epic voice actor
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    I will probably try the night elf mutants too, I was afterall very excited about them at one point. Depends on how the story goes.
    probably your lack of enthusiasm at this time is that they are not alliance?