Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    That sounds right. Blizzard is balancing it around 1 rogue in 10 and 2 or so in 25. So it would make sense to work like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahirii View Post
    I'm hoping I'm missing something here but if I am reading things right once we get the stage 1 daggers and start collecting boss drops, we need 333x Shadowy Gem which we get by looting and opening Elementium Gem Cluster. Once we have the phase 2 dagger we then need to collect another 60x Elementium Gem Cluster. Would this mean then that say a 10man raid with 2 rogue, both rogues could there their p1's in short order but then rogue1 collects clusters for the ~15 weeks until he has completed his legendary before rogue2 can even start on phase 2?
    Yup. Good thing to be honest.

Seeing legendaries all over the place is not how it should be.

Do we know about any passive, or cosmetic things?

Are the wings purely just cosmetic, or do they do something funky?

The wings pop, afaik, when the proc occurs, and you can also use them as a parachute for 15 seconds as a "use"-effect on the weapons.

Legendary Daggers are now up on the Database

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/77949/

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/77950/
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Yup. Good thing to be honest.

Seeing legendaries all over the place is not how it should be.
    Its not ? it will be 25man solves

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, so I have been looking around and got this question: Why is there no mutilate dmg increase? I mean, combat got Sinister Strike, and Sub got Revealing Strike. Is the fact that they're daggers a high enough boost for assassination that they don't need any dmg boost? Will the 3 specs be even with the daggers having a boost to combat and sub?

Deleted
    somehow i dont believe you play a rogue

mutilate is built around assasination using daggers. you cant mutilate without daggers after all. combat is build around using a 2.6 spd weapon. sub can -technically- go either way, but your really going to want to go with daggers if you want to be viable (backstab). revealing strike is a combat ability.

so both mutilate spec and sub use and are balanced for daggers, so they dont need a buff to make daggers viable for them. combat would do pathetic with a dagger in the main hand, so they had to increase the damage of their combo point building abilities (SS and RS) with this dagger to make it hit on par with how hard a 2.6 spd weapon would hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiken3 View Post
    Right, so I have been looking around and got this question: Why is there no mutilate dmg increase? I mean, combat got Sinister Strike, and Sub got Revealing Strike. Is the fact that they're daggers a high enough boost for assassination that they don't need any dmg boost? Will the 3 specs be even with the daggers having a boost to combat and sub?
    Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Seiken3 View Post
    I haven't laughed this hard in a long time - Thank you.

In case this isn't a troll I'll elaborate.

RvS and SS are both Combat skills. The reason there is a boost to these is that combat religiously uses 2.6 speed Mainhand weps. As such to go to a 1.8 speed is a major major major damage loss. To compensate for this there is a +45% damage modifier on SS and RvS to make up for the wep speed.

Subt and Mutilate do not get penalized for using 1.8 mainhands daggers, as such there is no reason for there to be a damage modifier to Backstab / Mutilate / Hemo etc.
    Last edited by Zik3l; 2011-11-25 at 04:55 AM.
    Go put some pants on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lovin' the attention the thread is getting, but where are all the mods?

That troll is actually good enough to make it to the OP, congratulations to you, whoever you are! (that really can't be anything but a troll, I mean, c'mon, really?)

---------- Post added 2011-11-25 at 09:23 AM ----------

CBA editing the previous post so bumping this up. I'll use "I've polished up the OP a bit" as an excuse for the double post.

Wait, what did the forum just do? Oo

For point 14 about the pocket cooldown, I was just asking a gm about it and he told me "pickpocketing Hagara puts a 12 hour cooldown on the ring to respawn, so you can't bring 20 rogues to a single raid and let them do the quest simultaneously. " So it's certainly not going live if that's in his notes.

Is it doable all in normal raid modes or some part of it has to be done in heroic mode?
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

Everything can be done in normal difficulty.

So probably a dumb question, but is the ring you have to pickpocket a 100% "drop"? Or would you be forced into wiping/resetting until it shows up in Hagara's pockets so to speak?

10+ Year Old Account
    It is a 100% drop from her.

unable to find it anywhere. how much trash is there before hagara. i know its a gauntlet but as a rough estimate (i know it will change per guild) how long would it take a 10 man to do? (may end up having to pay to let another guild allow me to pick pocket theirs -.-; likely 4th rogue in my guild in line to get it)

Deleted
    Has there been a change where the ring despawns if you leave the instance?
    Last edited by mmoc420d930b3c; 2011-11-28 at 07:47 PM.

@Eijin - The trash isn't that long for Hargara. It's like 3/4 waves of mobs. Cleave for your life!

@Bluegirl91 - This seems to be a rumor going around, however makes little to no sense. The ring that you pickpocket from Hagara is handed in to a NPC in Wyrmrest temple. This means that you shouldn't need to take that ring out of the instance anyway. You will still be able to go in without killing any bosses, pick pocket her and hand in for the next stage of the quests without a lock. The ring should not despawn - no one else has experienced this and when I did the quest 2 nights ago I zoned out with Hagara's ring (no hand in) and did not have the ring despawn.
    Go put some pants on.