Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    ah get it now, its good but nothing worth mentioning
    Tell that to the people with no extra space in their bank or bags due to holding items for xmog.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LS1S13 View Post
    Tell that to the people with no extra space in their bank or bags due to holding items for xmog.
    Exactly, this change would be most welcome! I'd be able to clear out like 80% of my bank and bags with this change.

so... were gonna go back in time and kill garroshes father so that hes never born?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really buying this one. TBD is known to exist in warcraft lore so it doesn't make sense as a name for Titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I call total BS on this. It's pieced together by some wild speculation by many people on this board (Garrosh jumps back in time blah blah, Draenor revisited because we all want Outland redone...no really ~~).

Looking forward to many more of these BS threads before the real info hits xD
    Fyi that title is the worst in the history of titles.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Not really buying this one. TBD is known to exist in warcraft lore so it doesn't make sense as a name for Titan.
    the dark below.

you can be anywhere and have a dark below. its not exactly the twisting nether or azeroth. its a pretty generic name that can work with pretty much anything
    Last edited by Immitis; 2013-10-31 at 01:40 PM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

so.... if the name is warlords or draenor and the antagonist is grom we are gonna go back in time and fight the first horde? why? i mean i can see why the alliance would want that but why would the horde want to destroy its roots?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    The main antagonist of the next expansion is my dick.

I want to thank my sources of Tom Chilton, Greg Street and Chris Metzen.
    "hardest" expansion ever. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Reforging is changing, soon you will no longer need to keep hold of an item to "own" the transmogrification appearance.
    This is definitely NOT going to happen. If it does, it will piss of everyone who spent good money on armor on the BMAH. And furthermore it will completely negate the purpose of transmogrification, which is to have your own unique look.

Deleted
    man the month leading up to blizzcon seems to be one long april fools day seriously we just have to wait for blizzard announce what it is seriously it could be anything

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    I call total BS on this. It's pieced together by some wild speculation by many people on this board (Garrosh jumps back in time blah blah, Draenor revisited because we all want Outland redone...no really ~~).
    Exactly same reaction as was couple weeks before Blizzcon-2011, when someone posted a lot of real leaks on next expansion (MoP). People found it ridiculous and uninspired even as fake, which in fact it wasn't, and made fun out of that leak.

Personally, I hope it is fake. Another orc as antagonist? I can't say that orcs as antagonists impress me. Pit fiends, mega-powerful liches, dragons, tarrasques... but orcs? And 2 times in a row? The whole idea of time travel and Draenor are also a good basis for "revamps". I sincerely hope it is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    This is definitely NOT going to happen. If it does, it will piss of everyone who spent good money on armor on the BMAH. And furthermore it will completely negate the purpose of transmogrification, which is to have your own unique look.
    I think he meant that even if you delete the item bc you ran out of space it's still saved for transmog. Idk for sure though

I figured that most would come here screaming source and bloody murder, but if you look that's hardly even a reveal. Big deal even if this is a leak its like knowing there were gonna be 5 classes in D3.

what i think it means is that you no longer have to keep transmog items in void storage/bank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I love MoP and wow but Mists of Pandaria was a garbage title.
    I agree and the idea of Wow: Heroes of storm... well... that was even worse XD

Deleted
    well if this is true its probably gonna be the last wow expansion cos subs will drop to about 2 million

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL I think this is the worst leak theory yet. Why would Blizz have legal issues with Grom and this sounds terrible also extremely unlikely when we are talking about an expansion whose main villain is yet again another Hellscream.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

What this most likely means is that you just have to register the items appearance and can sell it later, like how it works in alot of other games.

But I call BS on that one too. Even if it is true I will deny the possibility that the lore guys over at blizzard are indeed as stupid as that and actually would go for the holy fail of story telling for a whole expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    Exactly same reaction as was couple weeks before Blizzcon-2011, when someone posted a lot of real leaks on next expansion (MoP). People found it ridiculous and uninspired even as fake, which in fact it wasn't, and made fun out of that leak.

Personally, I hope it is fake. Another orc as antagonist? I can't say that orcs as antagonists impress me. Pit fiends, mega-powerful liches, dragons, tarrasques... but orcs? And 2 times in a row? The whole idea of time travel and Draenor are also a good basis for "revamps". I sincerely hope it is fake.
    There's a big difference. People were just incredulous because of PANDAS. Still, it made sense in the context of WoW (please noone attack this position, it just did, leave it at that).

In this case, NONE of the mentioned things make any sense whatsoever. An orc after an orc, on top of that, of the same family. On top of that, a character who's pretty major story arc is done and over, and is one of the core pillars of WoW lore. Nope, not happening.

Outland being revisited is another typical fanboy wet dream that will never happen. It would reset half the current lore, actually pretty much all of it. Not happening.

Transmog on anything u want without owning it? Nope, lol not happening. Defeats the entire purpose of owning gear and getting "cool" gear in the first place.

Absolute nonsense, all of it.
    Unless it's all been completely taken out of context or misinterpreted, which I doubt.
    Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    TBD is known to exist in warcraft lore so it doesn't make sense as a name for Titan.
    How would you know if it fits? No one knows anything about Titan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pennoyer View Post
    I think he meant that even if you delete the item bc you ran out of space it's still saved for transmog. Idk for sure though
    This. They are doing the same thing in RoS. As long as you have acquired the item, it will be saved to your transmog "book". Then you can delete it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Geheimnis View Post
    A big thank you for this information goes out to:

Last edited by Boubouille; Today at 02:15 PM.
    Should I be curious because Boub personally removed the names of the "sources?"
    Last edited by Conbot; 2013-10-31 at 02:22 PM.