Page 51 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    "I do realize that we had a lot of fun times with trademarks in the past (*cough* Dark Below *cough*) but let's just say that on a personal level I'm pretty confident about this one. I'll leave the speculation up to you guys until Blizzcon. "

Front page on MMO Champ now, this for me is a confirmation lads.
    I still call bullshit. We were sure about the Dark Below, then Corgis showed how easy it is to fake trademark shit, then Heros of the Storm, then this stupid ass thread from yesturday which explodes to 40 pages then, POOF trademark filed TODAY for said xpac name. #coincidence

If this is real I will seriously eat my own shit. Until then, some troll saw a 40 page fake expac thread, filed a trademark...which was shown to be easy to do with Corgis and MMO ran with it to keep people off the trail of the real expac

Looking forward to it.

I've always wanted to see a complete Draenor before Guldan went and messed it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by snuglz View Post
    Lol the OP is hilarious. Why even agrue it how can ppl not see its all crap? I would bet my account on it being complete garbage and made up.
    Guess you lost the game....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
    I've always wanted to see a complete Draenor before Guldan went and messed it all up.
    u mean ner'zhul

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Welp...I'll always remember that the lore died today and World of Warcraft died with it. Hoping my mind is blown at Blizzcon, but my heart is already not in this.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevkul View Post
    For fuck's sake. ANOTHER orc villain?
    Just you wait for it, SoO was merely a setback!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbaff View Post
    I hate people like you. You heard about it yesterday.

Source it up
    Actually, there was a leak from an asian website a while back with very similar information.

Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    I still call bullshit. We were sure about the Dark Below, then Corgis showed how easy it is to fake trademark shit, then Heros of the Storm, then this stupid ass thread from yesturday which explodes to 40 pages then, POOF trademark filed TODAY for said xpac name. #coincidence

If this is real I will seriously eat my own shit. Until then, some troll saw a 40 page fake expac thread, filed a trademark...which was shown to be easy to do with Corgis and MMO ran with it to keep people off the trail of the real expac

the Boubouille is never wrong and he is 100% endorsing this as the Expansion title... deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well since Bliiz storylines love to play the good guy getting corrupted angle, my geuss is:

Alleria & Turalyon will have been corrupted by the Burning Legion, will lead the new invasion of Azeroth. We'll have to fight our old heroes... again.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I don't want this as an expansion, the leaks from the Chinese website all pointed to this. We shall see what the expansion has to offer though. Perhaps this could be a really good story with a plausible reason for time travel. Only... time will tell... heh heh

Quote Originally Posted by Kevkul View Post
    For fuck's sake. ANOTHER orc villain?
    OP said Grom is an antagonist, but who knows if he's the main villain? He could be central to the plot, but not the big bad of the expansion.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

Quote Originally Posted by Existenz99 View Post
    the Boubouille is never wrong and he is 100% endorsing this as the Expansion title... deal with it.
    Though i'm not disagree with the trademarks legitimacy... just like with the dark below, right?

oops yea Ner'zhul not guldan :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems you actually were speaking the truth (thus far, could be it's again a fake, but so far it's real!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Welp...I'll always remember that the lore died today and World of Warcraft died with it. Hoping my mind is blown at Blizzcon, but my heart is already not in this.
    Your sensationalizing needs to die in a fire.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Actually, there was a leak from an asian website a while back with very similar information.
    Wasn't it a Blizzard division releasing cryptic messages that now actually makes sense?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elmowaki View Post
    Haha funny, been following this thread from when it started, cool to see he was right
    He leaked information from blizzard employees he named. Those employees will be having to answer questions right about now. He did bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I understand that, i've read just about EVERY speculation thread on this forum. That being said, the quote was "I heard about THIS months ago" that chinese leak was so vague and no one really knew what all of the hints were. I highly doubt anyone would have guessed that D and G were... DRAENOR AND GROM. c'mon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    If this is real I will seriously eat my own shit.
    If the Prophets will it, I will hold you to that.