Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    the idea of being able to "solo" ANY raids in an mmo is particularly absurd to me...one shotting ragnaros with a single right click? sure...
    anyway, what would I do players are used to it now
    classic BC will remind players how it initially was

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    the idea of being able to "solo" ANY raids in an mmo is particularly absurd to me...one shotting ragnaros with a single right click? sure...
    anyway, what would I do players are used to it now
    classic BC will remind players how it initially was
    You mean were people click one button and Ragnaros dies? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    tl;dr - Ion: "Fuck You™"
    I find it funny that you linked to a thread where almost everyone disagreed with the OP's whining.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    I find it funny that you linked to a thread where almost everyone disagreed with the OP's whining.
    That's neat, but not relevant, what's relevant is the quote, which is real, this, sentence, needs, more, commas,.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    That's neat, but not relevant, what's relevant is the quote, which is real, this, sentence, needs, more, commas,.
    You're posting in a thread complaining about how difficult it is to farm old content. You link another thread complaining about how difficult it is to farm old content as evidence to support the OP of this thread. Except every post in the thread you linked is disagreeing with that OP who is supporting the OP of this thread. Sounds relevant to me.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You're posting in a thread complaining about how difficult it is to farm old content. You link another thread complaining about how difficult it is to farm old content as evidence to support the OP of this thread. Except every post in the thread you linked is disagreeing with that OP who is supporting the OP of this thread. Sounds relevant to me.
    Try again

/10 tries

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Honestly I think the days of soloable raids are over. Legion doesn’t have too many problematic bosses - Odyn and Coven but the damage reduction % can just be changed and you’re good to go.

However if you look at BfA bosses there are several that are simply not able to be solo’d. Ghuun, Opulence, Mekkatorque, Stormwall Blockade, Zaqul, Prophet Skitra, Xanesh, Ilgynoth, Carapace and Madness of N’Zoth would all need significant changes to make them soloable

I mostly want them to nerf that fucking chess fight in Karazhan
    i think its okay if previous expansions have some difficulty to reward players who put in the time with rare appearances but i think towards the end of this expansion i look forward to farming for them on my alts when they are strong enough! i think one-two expansion is fine to wait to farm tmog solo otherwise i just join up through lfg to find groups doing runs!

however i agree that someone needs to go back and fix unsoloable fights