Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleficia View Post
    I'd be awfully surprised if we actually kill Garrosh, rather banish his corruption which may or may not change his views.
    I doubt it. They have yet to play the redemption card on any "major" villain, and let's face it - just about everyone wants Garrosh's head on a platter.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    nope. wont be that. itll probably be something like xrealm arena. and you can be on multiple teams.

And LFR for old raids would give players a whole lot of content to do? We can already solo several old raids, so... Yeah... Plus, it's been said that it's an unannounced feature that we've never heard anything of before, so not gonna be some LFR thing, we already have that.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if they let us to LFR for solo content that was tuned to level 90? That would be insane...
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

Deleted
    Yes it's already pretty much confirmed that it is.

Maybe they will make soloable raids, for both old and new content. Or I'd like to see 40 man scenario's

Deleted
    I would personally enjoy such a feature. And resources needed would actually be quite few. Architecture is already there, only thing left is adding the actual raids to the list.
    Also I can see how feature such as this one would bring back a portion of players who left for vanilla/tbc/wotlk private servers. Having the ability to do cross-realm molten core run with 60s only is fun, despite the fights being trivalized. Also I'd love to see Naxx 40 brought back with it, explained by whatever time travel spell they make up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeranox View Post
    Probably since it's the last patch of the expansion and we have killed Garrosh the number one racist of Azeroth.
    Don't you see the irony in your statement? Jumping to conclusions and discriminating like that?

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 08:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I doubt it. They have yet to play the redemption card on any "major" villain, and let's face it - just about everyone wants Garrosh's head on a platter.
    Blizzard has played the redemption card, actually.

Arthas had some humanity left and showed his good side after he was struck down. Kerrigan was turned back into a human. Illidan will probably come back as a good guy. I can totally see Garrosh being cleansed of his corruption, like his father.

The new un-announced raid feature for 5.4 is rather simple.

Using the technology to reduce player item level for gold mode, this is further improved to open all raids to players.

When a raid enter any non current content, the raid leader can select to do the raid as it was when it was current. Gear is scaled down to appropriate level and player level and HP is reduced to the required level for the raid. In addition with this mode, all achievements and Feats of Strenght are again obtainble as well as unique item such as mounts that were previously removed. Added to that all gear obtained in this mode is scaled up to current max level so that raids can raid any content and still get gear that is useful.

A LFR system would be great for at level content. I would love to have that option for my alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm betting, LFR with our gear/char stats scaled down to make the old content more challenge mode like.

Timed runs with tiered rewards: Valor, Mounts, Transmog stuff, New Titles, New Achieves

LFR old content would be ... old content right now?

Doing Illidan as LFR would be how you do it now, zerg things and don't care about tactics at all.

Would rather they give us some NEW CONTENT instead of rehashing MC, BWL etc. Why would anybody do LFR classic/tbc/wrath content in a group when you can do pretty much all of it on your own, and have less loot competition?

Deleted
    How about bringing some NEW content instead of re-using old raids. As awesome as they are, I know Sunwell or Black Temple or Karazhan by heart, after running them many times for my transmogs.

What I would like to see, is some massive pre-launch event, like the one we had before Wotlk (zombies in cities and floating necropolises across Azeroth).

Except this time, if the main motive of next expansion will really be Burning Legion, as many ppl are speculating, there would be dimension portals appearing on Azeroth, with demons pouring out of them. After killing certain number of demons, an elite "commander" steps out, killing him would reward nice loot (epics, low chance on tabard/mount, maybe title and feat of strenght for killing all the commanders).
    Basically I am inspired by the rift events from MMORPG Rift.

Deleted
    Personally, I'd like so see old 5-man dungeons as challenge modes (Shattered Halls ftw!), but then again I would probably be the only person on earth who'd be happy about that so I'm not too confident.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=psyquest;20483009]The new un-announced raid feature for 5.4 is rather simple.

Using the technology to reduce player item level for gold mode, this is further improved to open all raids to players.

When a raid enter any non current content, the raid leader can select to do the raid as it was when it was current. Gear is scaled down to appropriate level and player level and HP is reduced to the required level for the raid. In addition with this mode, all achievements and Feats of Strenght are again obtainble as well as unique item such as mounts that were previously removed. Added to that all gear obtained in this mode is scaled up to current max level so that raids can raid any content and still get gear that is useful.[/QUOTE]

Everything except the last part strikes me as likely, I can't see Blizz sabotaging the levelling treadmill this way as it would basically mean you can find any loot you need. The Spell dagger from TOT didn't drop? No problem. Try ICC this week for another attempt at a spell sword. ICC didn't pan out, let us try Sunwell.

They'll offer some sort of reward structure for this though I think.

Quote Originally Posted by beefchorizo View Post
    nope. wont be that. itll probably be something like xrealm arena. and you can be on multiple teams.
    I can't tell if you're serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rumaya2000 View Post
    Everything except the last part strikes me as likely, I can't see Blizz sabotaging the levelling treadmill this way as it would basically mean you can find any loot you need.
    If LFR doesn't drop loot, or drops loot that doesn't progress your character, players won't run it.

That's the official line, I think.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

no...just no

Made by Visenna, TY<3

I hope it is the removal of LFR/LFG so we can go back to strong server communities again.