Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So I'm playing frost and now have Cha-Ye(522/reg), Wushoolay(502/lfr), Volatile Talisman(522/VP vendor).
    Based on what I've been able to find would it be correct I should use the Cha-Ye and Volatile Talisman until I can get Wushoo or Breath of the Hydra reg to replace the Volatile Talisman?
    Ricotta,Corleggy Retired.

Am I correct in saying that BoH and Wushoolay are BiS for Frost?

I think yes... I can't think of a better combo than the one you mentioned... please post your WOL when you get Wushoolay's

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by azzastar View Post
    yo, i currently have Yulon's(484) and EoT(496) and im thinking of buying volatile talisman. which one should i replace if i buy the 522 trink? yulon or EoT?
    I'd use Yolon and the VP trinket. That means replacing EoT NM

Deleted
    We had something in Cata like this : Moonwell Chalice > Darkmoon Card: Vulcano > Shard of Woe > etc etc etc

Can anyone make something like that? The patch has been up for quite some time now and everyone is still worried what combination of trinkets to use.... If someone could do a priority-trinket-combination lists or anything similar it will be much appreciated. Thanks.

I got BoH tue from Meg, and used it on our kills of Ji-kun and Durumu last night. Ji-kun kill was 38% uptime and Durumu was 28% uptime. Over all attempts, total uptime was very close to 32% on both bosses.

Armory for reference: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aves/advanced\

yo, i currently have Yulon's(484) and EoT(496) and im thinking of buying volatile talisman. which one should i replace if i buy the 522 trink? yulon or EoT?
    It really depends on your other gear and spec. I'm going to say replace EoT if you are frost and RoY if you are Fire. Could make a better judgement call with AMR though to be honest. It is pretty good at straight up valuation of average int and average secondary stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Malfecto View Post
    I got BoH tue from Meg, and used it on our kills of Ji-kun and Durumu last night. Ji-kun kill was 38% uptime and Durumu was 28% uptime. Over all attempts, total uptime was very close to 32% on both bosses.

Lower 30% uptime sounds pretty high

Can you please link your WOL please?

Right now... I am starting to see solid evidence to pick Breath of the Hydra/Cha'Ye for Single target fights and Wushoolay's/Cha'ye for multi target fights...

10+ Year Old Account
    2/2 Yu'lon Vs LFR Wushoolay?

I saw some math on this a few pages ago but the person was equating hit to int like they had the same stat weights, so i doubt it was right.

I can still reforge to 15% hit with wushoo.

10+ Year Old Account
    My average uptime on wushoolay for the last 2 weeks is about 24% which seems pretty reasonable. The uptimes ranged from 16 to 36%.

There was a noticeable outlier of 50% which got me an amazing rank on normal jin'rokh:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/1...?s=1038&e=1213

The rppm trinkets are amazing when you get some good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Grassfarmer View Post
    2/2 Yu'lon Vs LFR Wushoolay?

I saw some math on this a few pages ago but the person was equating hit to int like they had the same stat weights, so i doubt it was right.

I can still reforge to 15% hit with wushoo.
    Yu'lon as fire. Wushoolay as frost.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

Quote Originally Posted by jtmzac View Post
    My average uptime on wushoolay for the last 2 weeks is about 24% which seems pretty reasonable. The uptimes ranged from 16 to 36%.

There was a noticeable outlier of 50% which got me an amazing rank on normal jin'rokh:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/1...?s=1038&e=1213

The rppm trinkets are amazing when you get some good luck.

Yu'lon as fire. Wushoolay as frost.

Wushoolay's is significantly better for both Fire and Frost. Not to mention that Relic is better for Frost than it is for Fire...

Quote Originally Posted by Hotstreaklol View Post
    Lower 30% uptime sounds pretty high

Can you please link your WOL please?

Right now... I am starting to see solid evidence to pick Breath of the Hydra/Cha'Ye for Single target fights and Wushoolay's/Cha'ye for multi target fights...
    Certainly!

Ji-kun kill: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1779&e=2245

Durumu kill: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=9235&e=9764

And you can sort through the rest for overall procs, etc.

Hey there I was wondering what everyone thought about: Heroic Light of the Cosmos 2/2, Volatile Talisman from Shadopan, and Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance? I recently got Cha-Ye's but I am not sure if I should use it with Light of the Cosmos or Talisman.

Light will give me about 2% haste and .15% crit when I reforge it and I figured I'd want to try and time combustion procs up with Cha-Ye's more so then Lights. And with Volatile Talisman it just has static int which if I'm not trying to time up Lights proc then it would be more beneficial?

Any input is very much appreciated!!! Thank you so much!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohiron View Post
    Hey there I was wondering what everyone thought about: Heroic Light of the Cosmos 2/2, Volatile Talisman from Shadopan, and Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance? I recently got Cha-Ye's but I am not sure if I should use it with Light of the Cosmos or Talisman.

Light will give me about 2% haste and .15% crit when I reforge it and I figured I'd want to try and time combustion procs up with Cha-Ye's more so then Lights. And with Volatile Talisman it just has static int which if I'm not trying to time up Lights proc then it would be more beneficial?

Any input is very much appreciated!!! Thank you so much!
    I'm using Cha-Ye's and LoTC at the moment. I'd suggest going that route - seems to be working well for me

Hey guys,
    I just got Wushoolay's 522 trinket from the Council and I'm having a rly hard time trying to decide if I should use it or not and what to switch out for it. Currently I have the VP trinket and 2/2 upgraded heroic LotC (ilvl 510) - Fire spec btw. What would you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by Silvereen View Post
    Hey guys,
    I just got Wushoolay's 522 trinket from the Council and I'm having a rly hard time trying to decide if I should use it or not and what to switch out for it. Currently I have the VP trinket and 2/2 upgraded heroic LotC (ilvl 510) - Fire spec btw. What would you recommend?
    Wushoolay's and VP trinket.

Edit: actually, it looks like LotC and the VP trinket are close enough to each other that you will need to check either askmrrobot, or sim it, or both. For me there is a very slight difference in favor of LotC. Wushoolay's will be one of them for sure though.
    Last edited by Methusula; 2013-04-01 at 06:58 PM.

Deleted
    Talked to Vykina (Method) about whether to switch from LoTC (510) + Shado Pan to Shado Pan + Breath of zhe Hydra. He said the 2nd combo is a lot better, so I assume Wusholaay would be good with Shado Pan aswell (although I think Shado Pan's proc and uptime are worse than LoTC - personal opinion).

Breath of zhe Hydra + Cha-Ye are BiS in theory, prolly not only in theory, about to test soon enough. If I were you I'd go with Wusholaay + ShadoPan. If the results are too bad just switch from ShadoPan to LoTC.
    Last edited by mmocaf48f95cd9; 2013-04-01 at 07:41 PM.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...ses&boss=68078

Iron Qon fight had an uptime of 28% across all attemps and 20ish% on the kill. I hate to put this up as a comparison to my other numbers considering the downtime from Quillien swap, and running from tornados. This is in reference to BoH btw. I guess the mid 20's is what its going to average out to at any rate.
    Last edited by Malfecto; 2013-04-02 at 08:00 PM.

Deleted
    How good is Cha-ye LFR version for FIRE? According to askmrrobot, its better then both my Light of the Cosmos HEROIC 2/2 upgraded and Volatile talisman of the Shado pan assault. Is this correct?

Ok, so I have Breath of the hydra and valor trinket.

The only other caster in the raid right now is a destro lock. So we aren't stepping on each other's toes, and assuming I stay frost, should I be aiming for Wushoo or Cha'ye? I think he's after Cha'ye as well... and depending on if I do haste or int reforge, it puts them in a different order.

At any rate, I dunno how much stock to put into AMR anymore. When I take out thunderforged and heroic tier 15 from the pool of loot, it reccomends 2 pc t 14 and 2 pc t15 as BiS.