Poll: Weakest WoW Expansion

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Casualclysm by a mile.

-Forgot what a time sink the game was, rewarded no skill, the philosophy back then was, play a lot and get rewarded. That's it.
    Wasn't so bad really. A 3 day a week guild could clear everything in the game. All you needed were good leaders and a decent coder for boss abilities. We often raided with 35~ and brought in peoples alts for more warm bodies. Time consumption really came into play with TBC.

In fact, it's a good thing Vanilla was fairly simple. If you could get a group of geared, not handicapped raiders you would kill bosses and progress. It's not all that different from 10 man normal currently. The problem is heroic raids/modes have elevated the bar. I'd of rather the bar never been raised. Then we'd all be clearing content casually and there would be no hardcore endless debate.
    Last edited by iggie; 2013-08-23 at 10:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    I have a feeling most people saying Vanilla and TBC were poor never actually played them pre Wrath.
    Played them and comparing to everything after TBC they were extremly poor. I would have quit along my Vanilla/TBC friends if the game wouldn't have changed its course in WotLK since I was getting really tired with what pile of crap TBC was.

Deleted
    Cataclysm by far, the first 3 raids that were available during launch were good but after that is just "eh?". And...Dragon Soul almost made me quit the game for good, god I hate that place.

WoTLK = MOP >>>>> TBC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CATA

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey look, it's the usual hate on Cataclysm. Cata was (in my opinion) the 2nd best expansion (behind Wrath). I think MoP has been the weakest. MoP has been really good at providing a lot of stuff to do at end-game that doesn't require mindless gear-hunting, but lore-wise, character-wise, and overall-feeling-wise, it's not really that great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    Hey look, it's the usual hate on Cataclysm. Cata was (in my opinion) the 2nd best expansion (behind Wrath). I think MoP has been the weakest. MoP has been really good at providing a lot of stuff to do at end-game that doesn't require mindless gear-hunting, but lore-wise, character-wise, and overall-feeling-wise, it's not really that great.
    I actually agree, i enjoyed cataclysm and i found it much better than MoP

TBC > Vanilla > WotLK

The Rest I didn't even played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cataclysm: Deathwing not only shattered Azeroth, but also the love people had for this game.

Cataclysm of course.

Anybody who said wrath is just /ignore. The best lore, the best continent, the best villain, the best new class, the best new changes, the best music.

I know everyone has an opinion but people like saddam, adolf, josef, and ariel had opinions too. Where they right? No they weren't. So i'm sorry but anyone who says imo wrath sucked has a wrong opinion and is just plain stupid.

MoP, they went daily happy and it to be honest just made me not want to play which really never happened before, patch 5.3 was boring as hell after you completed the quest chain, believe it or not farming items off commanders is not enough to hold my attention for months. MoP did have best landscapes imo though mainly cause i love asian culture. Monks and pandaren i have no complaints about lore supports both the pandaren decision to join both faction and monks existence....unlike cata lore which was just...ugh..but as much as i love the lore the decision of worst expansion comes down to game play and content because...well it's a game and MoP has defiantly been the first expansion I just have not cared to play.

Easily MoP. I only did T11 in Cataclysm then took a break until MoP but what I did of Cataclysm was better than MoP. To be fair, Cataclysm had a lot of issues too and had I stuck it out my opinion would probably be different.
    Last edited by xixixviixiiii; 2013-08-24 at 04:14 PM.