Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Even when you look at sims, most of the specs still do similar damage... It's funny how Outlaw is considered an underdog (based on sims) and yet a topspec like frost mage does only 50k more according to the sims.

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    Even when you look at sims, most of the specs still do similar damage... It's funny how Outlaw is considered an underdog (based on sims) and yet a topspec like frost mage does only 50k more according to the sims.
    The game has a shit community homie. Especially when it comes to raiding. So even 50k less makes a spec “shit”. And the loud voices spread that idea. That’s just how people work. Funny tho, because 50k shouldn’t matter if you don’t raid Mythic, which statistically (facts) most players don’t. But they care anyway. Why? Because there are 3 types of players of a multiplayer game.

1. The ones who play what they want. (Minority)
    2. The ones who want to play the best option because they want to push high into the game (minority)
    3. The ones who want to be the strongest in the easiest way possible, and that means not challenging themselves and just listening to what a charts says without actually looking at the chart. They do this either b/c a DPS meter matters so much to their self esteem almost like their dick size, or because they’re lazy, or because they want to be viewed favorably. (Majority)

I just wanted to know if these sims were legit. First time ever looking at sims really. Just because I like all 3 specs and want to be helpful to my guild so I wanted a deciding factor. Still gonna play what I like tho
    Last edited by Sinbad101; 2017-12-07 at 02:22 AM.

Like everyone else said, play what you like. I'm in a semi-casual guild that has cleared half of Antorus on Heroic and I play assassination.

Tried out sub for the hell of it, people nagging that it's better but I still do way better as assassination because I've played it for so long that I know the rotation in my sleep and I still like it.

If I don't mess up, I'm easily top 3-5 on almost all fights. Like said, a "bad" specc that you have mastered will always outperform one that isn't mastered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?

Deleted
    2 things :

1) Play what you want

2) Outlaw is very competitive at this moment

Ok logs says Outlaw is last but there will be 2-3 weeks before the majority of outlaws get their 4pt21 and their new habits. It's normal after not playing a spec since months.

Also according WLogs : ~37% people "over a range of 1 day" used the SnD build so this is not optimal.

When you go with Mantle/Greenskin/RtB (ST) or Mantle/Insignia/RtB (2+ Targets), THEN you will NOT be the last DPS.

Very important thing : It's easier to rank 90+ perf with Outlaw because the majority don't do the right things than it is to rank with another class like War Fury because more people play this spec and have their habits and know how to play well.
    Last edited by mmoce75d07e829; 2017-12-07 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anelya View Post
    Like everyone else said, play what you like. I'm in a semi-casual guild that has cleared half of Antorus on Heroic and I play assassination.

Tried out sub for the hell of it, people nagging that it's better but I still do way better as assassination because I've played it for so long that I know the rotation in my sleep and I still like it.

If I don't mess up, I'm easily top 3-5 on almost all fights. Like said, a "bad" specc that you have mastered will always outperform one that isn't mastered.
    Aye. But, I was asking about the sims not to determine what i’ll be playing, but because I honestly want to know.

But yes,
    “A man who loves his job will be the best at it.”
    Last edited by Sinbad101; 2017-12-07 at 10:07 PM.

Your first post indicates otherwise.

And to answer your question: Sims are not universally applicable to every player, raid, encounter or Kamasutra position. Use common sense. If available.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Your first post indicates otherwise.

And to answer your question: Sims are not universally applicable to every player, raid, encounter or Kamasutra position. Use common sense. If available.
    Lmao.

Why ya got to be such a dick? Does being a buck to a random guy on the Internet make you feel like a big man? Get your Willy tingeling?

If you’re referring to the OP, no. I wanted know if the specs I like were really in the state that the sims showed. Plus, I wanted to know the legitimacy of the sims since I never use simulationcraft.

Next time, try to be a good person and a good reader. Unless... you.. you actually do get off on being a duck. Then I guess you can’t help it.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad101 View Post
    Lmao.

Why ya got to be such a dick? Does being a buck to a random guy on the Internet make you feel like a big man? Get your Willy tingeling?

If you’re referring to the OP, no. I wanted know if the specs I like were really in the state that the sims showed. Plus, I wanted to know the legitimacy of the sims since I never use simulationcraft.

Next time, try to be a good person and a good reader. Unless... you.. you actually do get off on being a duck. Then I guess you can’t help it.
    If you make your toons based on sims then thats pretty sad. Better get grinding those legendaries now judging how easily tuned the raid is people wont be sticking around waiting for the new expac that long and by the time you will be ready its most likely going to be that winning bracket of players that make raids like 960ilvl+ aotc - legend trinket ONLY. And the raid leader is a 915 havoc DH and fails to get past 5th boss.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    If you make your toons based on sims then thats pretty sad. Better get grinding those legendaries now judging how easily tuned the raid is people wont be sticking around waiting for the new expac that long and by the time you will be ready its most likely going to be that winning bracket of players that make raids like 960ilvl+ aotc - legend trinket ONLY. And the raid leader is a 915 havoc DH and fails to get past 5th boss.
    Why are people misreading this post? Like wtf, I thought this was an English forum.

I never said I was making my “toon” around sims. I already have the rogue, he’s already 940, and I have pretty much every legendary. Where did you get the idea that I have no rogue and was gonna base my decision of the fcking sims? Just READ mate, it’s not hard

Lmao.

You are trying to get triggered by everyone, aren't you?
    Stop not using your brain and actually read my post again. And then, try to act like a decent human being.
    -Voltaire
    winning

You are trying to get triggered by everyone, aren't you?
    Stop not using your brain and actually read my post again. And then, try to act like a decent human being.
    Mate, you said I was saying something I wasn’t in an attempt to invalidate what I said and then in the most condescending way possible implied that I don’t have common sense. Seeing such pointless comments like that made in a obviously dickish way does slightly bother me, but not because the comment itself but because it not only doesn’t relate to my OP but is also comming from a guy who is always on the forums. Comprehend that?

Now if you’re not gonna try to be helpful and try to not be a dick despite your clear incapabability, go away. You aren’t required to post.

Is this satire? Am i being filmed communicating with you? Will there be a youtube video series of people seriously answering to your garbage?
    -Voltaire
    winning

Is this satire? Am i being filmed communicating with you? Will there be a youtube video series of people seriously answering to your garbage?
    I keep checking back to the forums to get actually answers and useful advice to my OP and I keep seeing you on every single thread. I even told you to leave. But for some reason you just can’t. It’s impossible for you to not be a dick. Ok, I understand. You got issues. I’m not gonna bother with em anymore. But it’s still annoying how you clutter the forums with your opinions and narrow ideas.

So, I left you a reply to the other thread you just HAD TO comment on since I KNOW you’ll check back to respond. Ok? Ok. Now leave this thread, and ME, alone. When you see a post that says “Sinbad101”, STAY AWAY
    Last edited by Sinbad101; 2017-12-08 at 12:29 AM.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    When you see a post that says “Sinbad101”, STAY AWAY
    Sounds like good advice for most posters on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Sounds like good advice for most posters on this site.
    I agree. Nobody has to respond. They just choose to. And the responses are always kinda dumb, tho sometimes very useful. I’m just the guy asking a basic question.

But if you don’t like what I say then just stop responding. The guy I told that to won’t. He can’t. So the thread won’t die till he does. So just let it die. How? By trying your best not to comment something useless or dumb, or anything if you commonly disagree with me.

Pretty simple. And that’s coming from me, my IQ is as low as they get.