Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    An addendum:
    Crusade buff
    HoW nerf
    ES nerf
    SoV will no longer crit ;(

this build clarifies a lot of things
    Last edited by Morally Grey Storm; 2018-03-07 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Hypnogaja_-_Here comes the rain again

Quote Originally Posted by RathmaChosen View Post
    Instead of adding baseline skills to make class more intereseting/flexible they are removing abilities and forcing us to chose between them in talents?

From that I understand that Divine Storm will now be a talent..? Unless I'm mistaken that sucks balls.

Execution sentence talent never chosen forgot it even exist
    Inquisition talent
    HoW talent doing wet noodle dmg
    Wake of Ashes talent
    Blinding Light talent

Those are all abilities we had baseline in MoP! and didnt have to choose between or worrying they are not optimal. Or maybe they just want us to have 3 buttons and go LFR. Otherwise we might get overwhelmed by complexicity of the spec lul.
    How do you get from that that DS will be a talent?
    It is just a tweak to its damage... No changes.

Its still baseline.

Madness will consume you!!!

Deleted
    Oh.. phew!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Against Many View Post
    An addendum:
    Crusade buff
    HoW nerf
    ES nerf

It certainly does. It clarifies that I'm gonna try Demo Lock cos all their talent changes look amazing.

7+ Year Old Account
    We have no use from IAS at all.
    There are no AoW procs to benefit from, and our AA damage is next to nothing.
    So far I can not grasp the point of this change.
    Reminds me of something similar they tried to implement , iirc, somewhere around WOTLK only to scrap it altogether.
    Like I said on the other thread, I think this talent COULD be fun if we were given Seals back and it was a seal that did enough damage (Old SoC, if you're feeling lucky). But as of now, there is no point in it, sadly. Sure, we get a higher chance to reset one of our abilities but that means you're kinda forced to pick those 2 talents together, rather than having more choice and freedom.

Deleted
    "It could be FUN if we get seals back and they did enough damage." You have strange definition of fun i guess.
    Having 3 auto attacks be a bit faster(due to talent) and hit a bit harder(due to seals) would somehow make that fun? What exactly is fun in that? Yay, i hit one button and now my guy attacks a bit faster and deals a bit more damage with those automatic attacks, yaaaaay, huge fun!! Everything automatic, and you did nothing special you otherwise wouldnt do... So without some real synergy(procs and such), it is pretty much as boring as it gets, pure small damage buff.
    Blade of Wrath gives it small amount of usefulness and synergy, but calling it fun is quite far-fetched.

Reminds me of something similar they tried to implement , iirc, somewhere around WOTLK only to scrap it altogether.
    Well there is the interaction with Blade of Wrath, I guess.. but I've always said Blade of Wrath's effect should be baseline..

Quote Originally Posted by genai View Post
    "It could be FUN if we get seals back and they did enough damage." You have strange definition of fun i guess.
    Having 3 auto attacks be a bit faster(due to talent) and hit a bit harder(due to seals) would somehow make that fun? What exactly is fun in that? Yay, i hit one button and now my guy attacks a bit faster and deals a bit more damage with those automatic attacks, yaaaaay, huge fun!! Everything automatic, and you did nothing special you otherwise wouldnt do... So without some real synergy(procs and such), it is pretty much as boring as it gets, pure small damage buff.
    Blade of Wrath gives it small amount of usefulness and synergy, but calling it fun is quite far-fetched.
    Maybe he means seal swapping or stance dancing?

Although they had that in WoD. Ended up nerfing it due to being too strong or something

An addendum:
    Crusade buff
    HoW nerf
    ES nerf

HoW itself was nerfed but now it also benefits from Mastery and Execution Sentence where as before it did not. SoV scaling off of Max HP is an overall improvement. Currently on live a non crit SoV can be anywhere between ~13-17% of your max HP. There is also a very strong possibility it will now do damage without the shield needing to be fully absorbed.

What they could do is instead make those auto attacks do holy damage or cause an effect that makes your next Crusader Strike have no cd and/or cause holy damage.

Would be cool if Blade of Wrath proc was baseline and the talent caused BoJ to deal holy damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    Sounds good. Art of War (autoattacks resetting BoJ cooldown) baseline. BoW: your BoJ now deals x% holy damage (perhaps over 4-6 seconds?). Unfortunately that would make BoJ benefit from our mastery. Not sure if that's the direction the devs want.
    Well then its that choice or hammer of wrath. And having an execute is strong to. Would provide a choice honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    You are right. While BoW would be more sustained damage HoW would be more bursty...I like the idea. Can someone now please convince that Sephuz guy that this is a good idea? xD
    To compare this and Legion alpha. When I saw the Legion talents my heart literally dropped in my chest. I guess the best face compare to give is think Ego from GotG 2 when hes like: "I found life and I... was dissapointed." Just pure utter disappointment.

This alpha I literally am like: O___O THIS ACTUALLY LOOKS DECENT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    To compare this and Legion alpha. When I saw the Legion talents my heart literally dropped in my chest. I guess the best face compare to give is think Ego from GotG 2 when hes like: "I found life and I... was dissapointed." Just pure utter disappointment.

This alpha I literally am like: O___O THIS ACTUALLY LOOKS DECENT!!
    Hmmm... somehow I recall a different picture, with you being over energetic, positive and cheery, literally fountaining with ideas, suggestions and expectations during Legion alphabeta.

Deleted
    Hmmm... somehow I recall a different picture, with you being over energetic, positive and cheery, literally fountaining with ideas, suggestions and expectations during Legion alphabeta.
    I mean you might not be the best judge on this since everyone that isnt in permanent the sky is falling mode is to postive for your tastes

Quote Originally Posted by maaghen View Post
    I mean you might not be the best judge on this since everyone that isnt in permanent the sky is falling mode is to postive for your tastes
    No.

Whatever happened to being laconic.

Yes, you are right to a sense. I was naive enough to think they would improve what they had there.

The Legion alpha my mentality was: get rid of the seals or do something with them. Get rid of useless shit and give us actual options.

But then we would be on the forums because the issues that were clear on the Legion alpha were plaguing beta. Then the rest is well.. ya.

This on the other hand actually shows some thought. But yes, i tried to be cheerful in Legion but the trees were disappointing so i thought well Legendaries and Artifact if that makes sense