Question Clickable aura in WeakAuras2 ?

Hey,

Is there any posibility to make an aura clicable?

I made similiar UI to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc3x_Rv3-zw

This guy have it made in WA2, so my question is:

Did we can made aura with our hp or target, focus - whatever - clicable by left mb or right mb like you have it normally with basic ui? I mean - dropdown menu with options like leave party, make leader, change difficulty etc?

I will be happy to see some ideas!
    Thanks.

No, that's called a Unit Frame. Get/Make a Unit Frame addon for that.

Though the icons in the middle look to be WA and every once-in-a-while they'll appear "clicked". I believe part of his question is also this. Can you make an aura clickable. Kinda looks like a bar addon with WA timer bar under it but I cannot say for sure.

Its just a standard Weakauras CD bar that desaturates on CD and recolors when the ability is ready to use.. The bottom portion are progress bars for his CDs also made in weakauras. The original creator said he used weakauras for the unitframes also but didnt mention to what extent. I'd like to know how he made the unitframes as well if it would give me frames with positional trigger conditions.

Those are not clickable. I am wondering where you got that idea from.
    The bottom icons indicate cooldown progress, while the top ones indicate duration/progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

His whole UI is made from Weakauras, but none of them are clickable not even his Unitframes. The reason his buttons looked to be "clicked" is animation or coding he put into it. No weakaura will every be clickable.

Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    It's not that you can't, but that you shouldn't.
    Can you? sure, you could make a button in a trigger, set the attributes, and call it a day
    Thank You, so at now we have clicable aura - but what with main problem which is right click to expand menu? Is it possible?

As the point did not seem to get across, what you are trying to achieve is simply messy.
    Stick to a traditional unitframe addon.
    I suspect there will be repeated requests for additions or modifications, to the point where already existing addons do it and way better.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I think I should use ButtonForge addon, it can do transparent button in some area and maybe in this way it can work... will see. Atm i got problem with multidotting auras, sometimes aura not refreshing or going weird and showing full lenght of debuff what i posted here

Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    The menu problem is easy enough to solve: use Lua to build your menu, bind the appropriate mouse/keyboard events, and toss that all into your aura.
    I wouldn't recommend it and I'm not going to do it for you because it's tedious, but if you've got your heart set on it:

http://wowprogramming.com/utils/xmlbrowser

You can use the Blizzard code as a reference and then just copy/past it (I don't know if you'll have to translate from the frame.xml format, but that's easy tnough) or you could also pull down any popular unit frame addon and look at how they've handled menus: it'll be similar to what Blizzard did.
    i will try then