Quote Originally Posted by Cevlol View Post
    Hey team,

Just returned to WotLK Classic and plan to stream a little.

Wanted a chat cover designed for OBS.

Playing a Warlock, would love a female Orc designed w/ full T3, Wraith Blade, helm hidden.

Here is an image of the preferred facial features etc

Would be awesome to have a few different animations captured.

What you want for your page: Chat box overlay.
    Dimensions: 800x300
    Visible text: Jobes // OC-Arugal
    Logo/Character: As described above.
    Specifics/Extras: Yogg-Saron's room - Ulduar

Thanks heaps to anyone willing to help!

- - - Updated - - -

UI if that helps.
    I can do this for ya, PM me your discord

edit: Thanks, added! I'll try send something tonight after work, day just started sorry
    Last edited by picklepop; 2022-09-14 at 11:22 PM. Reason: can't pm

Hello everyone,

I've decided to get back into WoW and I plan to stream on Dragonflight.
    I would love to have a chat cover designed for OBS.
    I'm playing a female Goblin Priest and a female Goblin Shaman as alt, both healers.

Visible text: Just my character name, I have a preference for the Fritz Quadratta TT font IG but I'm open to see what you have in mind)
    Armory link : My priest > worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/character/eu/ysondre/jixxy
    My shaman > worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/character/eu/ysondre/shixxy
    Gear set: Transmog set off the armory
    Helm visible: Should be the Onyx Glare Reducers
    Cloak visible: No cloak
    Your pose: Maybe the power word shield animation for my priest, and the chain heal for my shaman
    General colour scheme: Well I like simplicity, so either black, or colored theme class, white for my priest and blue for my shaman.

Feel free to reach me on Discord : Jixxy#9524

Have a good day/evening !

Would anyone be interested in doing something with my banner? I am actually happy enough with the art - a screen shot I took in Draenor. To me it feels very Buzz Lightyear, so I'd like to add the caption (in gold, to go with the mount and space pally theme, with whatever effects/shading you feel is most appropriate): "To Infinity and Beyond!"

I tried just using picture from imgur, but Idk how to scale it properly so it fits in pixel limits without looking tiny.

Thanks!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Few banners I did over the months...

Oh, love this one! (Not mine, of course, but just love it!)
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Nice! Would you be interested in taking a look at mine? Even if you just re-sized it to be good MMO-C banner, that would be great. I can't figure out how to do it so that it's decent size without violating their pixel limits. If you could add "To Infinity and Beyond!" in gold lettering to match the Lightforged Warframe, that would be bonus points!

Fair enough. Can you link your website? Or maybe I can find it in your profile? I will look...

10+ Year Old Account

Man this is sick!

Are you taking requests?

I'd love one for my Male Undead Priest using the same art/render style :O
    Full T8, helm not showing, no cloak. Tabard of the Lightbringer.
    Same font/s. Server = Arugal, Name = Sehv.

Facial features: https://ibb.co/9HgRFVc

I'll let you play around with poses/backgrounds. You're a genuine artist!

Edit: Just saw you're taking commissions only, can you PM me with some info as to how we proceed?

Hi guys, bit of an off-topic, but are you still use WoW model viewer? I remember using it really long time ago, but I'm not sure if it's still a thing or working at all?

"Do I care for the lives of mortals? No. Do you care for the lives of ants that crawls beneath your feet?"

Signature by the awesome Winter Blossom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrick View Post
    Hi guys, bit of an off-topic, but are you still use WoW model viewer? I remember using it really long time ago, but I'm not sure if it's still a thing or working at all?
    WMV is still out there but the current build for Dragonflight doesn't have functionality for characters yet. The best way to get the latest build and get help is on their Discord channel.

10+ Year Old Account
    WALLPAPER REQUEST
    Resolution: 2560 × 1440
    Visible text: Idiotsamich
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...52/idiotsamich
    Gear set: the transmog my dh has on is preferred or legion season 1 and 2 vindictive gladiators felskin armor
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: centered facing you, lunging maybe, weapons ready to strike
    General colour scheme: fel/demonhunter themed
    Any extras: n/a

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by SekhFeral; 2023-02-19 at 11:30 AM.

Banner:
    Size: Twitch Banner to be used on page
    Visible text: Welcome to the Bøneyard (The 'o' has an accent to resemble a bone)
    Logo: Human Female Rogue w/ Bloodfang Shoulder, the rest nightslayer with Defiler's Arathi Basin Tabard and Cursed Vision of Sargeras Helm, Perdition Blade MH and Thunderfury OH. From an artistic standpoint I don't know what would be more appealing to have the rogue holding a skull with a pile next to her or having a pile of bones with rogue doing an eviscerate animation to a Undead player with the Undead player falling down towards the bone pile.
    General colour scheme: A dark theme with darkish colors that may accentuate the rogue/skulls.
    Specifics: If I could get a downscaled version of this as well as a banner that fits Twitch that would be nice. I would use the downscaled version to fit thumb nails on YouTube.

If possible reach me by Discord - I would like to donate if this is allowed for your time and effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    So sad that this thread died, But i guess it's only logical that people would not want to do things for free forever.

Always found it odd in the past that people did such amazing art here for free

https://ibb.co/xmnzC39

I saw this image on one of my buddies discord profiles. I would love to have something similar with the name "DEFIANT" and a tauren warrior in mythic tomb of sargeras armor if possible.
    Last edited by Nolan88; 2023-09-12 at 02:39 PM.