Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Looking for Hunter UI Mod to Hide NPCs on Mini Map

Hey guys looking for an addon or weakauras or something that can hide NPC symbols on the mini map. I know there is HideNPCTracking but the addon seems out of date showing I believe a 2016 update. Problem I have with this addon is it bugs out the mini map and shows all of the icons completely wrong. Tried all of the suggestions I can to make it work, nothing has helped. Wondering if anyone knows of another addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    MoveAnything can do that.
    SexyMap can do that and add additional minimap configuration.
    MBB can gather all your minimap buttons into a submenu a'la mage portal dropdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    MoveAnything can do that.
    SexyMap can do that and add additional minimap configuration.
    MBB can gather all your minimap buttons into a submenu a'la mage portal dropdown.
    Thanks man I'll check them out when I get home

- - - Updated - - -

I think I should be a little more specific. I don't actually want to modify the mini map. What I want to do is when I have all of the hunter tracking options on I want an addon to actually filter the mini map and only show me other players. IE track beasts would only show me feral druids and track humaniods would only show me friendly and enemy players. I want to use the tracking but it simply shows way to many dots especially in hubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Talon8669 View Post
    Hey guys looking for an addon or weakauras or something that can hide NPC symbols on the mini map. I know there is HideNPCTracking but the addon seems out of date showing I believe a 2016 update. Problem I have with this addon is it bugs out the mini map and shows all of the icons completely wrong. Tried all of the suggestions I can to make it work, nothing has helped. Wondering if anyone knows of another addon.
    I posted a working addon that does the same as HideNpcTracking did, except now works for Legion. It's called NpcHider curseforge.com/wow/addons/npchider

can either grab from that link or find on the twitch app by searching: npchider

Please don't necro 10 month old threads, even with a viable solution to the past problem.