Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Concordance is not going to 100. If you mouse over it Concordence 51 is 2k main stat. Concordence is trait 51. So more than likely there are still only 50 ranks of Voncordence but it gives us more main stat now.

5+ Year Old Account
    There was no way, at any point, to 'max' out your Artifact. Mythic hardcore raiders who ground that shit out to stay ahead of the curve, never maxed it out. Currently the 'softcap' is 75 because of the shadowforge or whatever it's called, but you can keep gaining AP for your artifacts.
    Once you hit lvl 54 concordance for each spec you were done before I stopped playing my character. There is a point you can't really go beyond, don't care if you believe me or not. This was until they introduced the new traits but, I quit my character since then and only do vanilla for now. You might as well flipping bank artifact power for the next patch 7.3. No one will max out concordance in their lifetime as it is, it's 865 trillion to lvl 50. I did max that, I meant the point you can't go beyond a few have hit lvl 72. Sure ok it's limitless because Blizz makes it limitless in concordance but that's just fools leveling from there since a new season patch is coming to render this all useless. I sold my AP, why bother after lvl 50 conc. at that time. If the AP gains in 7.3 go to a billion+ a piece then it might be worth it to put BFA-7.3 AP relics into your legion artifact once your BFA artifact is maxed out to concordance lvl 50 - to current 75... if you still play legion, if it at all works the same and they allow that, hope they do. No one wants to have done that artifact grind for nothing.
    Last edited by NoahWeaver; 2017-12-15 at 04:15 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahWeaver View Post
    Once you hit lvl 54 concordance for each spec you were done before I stopped playing my character. There is a point you can't really go beyond, don't care if you believe me or not. This was until they introduced the new traits but, I quit my character since then and only do vanilla for now. You might as well flipping bank artifact power for the next patch 7.3. No one will max out concordance in their lifetime as it is, it's 865 trillion to lvl 50. I did max that, I meant the point you can't go beyond a few have hit lvl 72. Sure ok it's limitless because Blizz makes it limitless in concordance but that's just fools leveling from there since a new season patch is coming to render this all useless. I sold my AP, why bother after lvl 50 conc. at that time. If the AP gains in 7.3 go to a billion+ a piece then it might be worth it to put BFA-7.3 AP relics into your legion artifact once your BFA artifact is maxed out to concordance lvl 50 - to current 75... if you still play legion, if it at all works the same and they allow that, hope they do. No one wants to have done that artifact grind for nothing.
    So, from what I gather from all your posts is...

That you don't have a damn clue about what you're talking about.

Let's start with this statement:
    don't care if you believe me or not
    You've already set it up that all the crap you're saying doesn't matter, you don't want to actually have discourse, but just want to troll with your ramblings.

Then, earlier I quoted you as saying 'I played in Vanilla, but started playing in BC'. It's either one or the other. You started playing in Vanilla or you started playing in Burning Crusade.

I sold my AP
    No you didn't. Aside from a rare few AP tokens that you got from quests, which at that point in you timeline, you'd have used to get to the point where you 'maxed out', you can't sell AP tokens.

And what in the world do you mean by 'BFA Artifact'? Artifacts are getting removed once BFA goes live, as we remove/destroy/purify Sargeras' sword stuck in Silithus. We've known since before Legion went live that the artifacts aren't staying beyond the expansion, but if you think the grind is 'for nothing', what in the world do you plan on doing in Classic? Once you're done with Molten Core and Blackwing Lair, the farming of Fire Resist and Onyxia scales are for nothing (etc, etc, etc).

The gaining of Artifact power is part of the gameplay. Supplemental. You gain AP from doing stuff you should be doing normally and most people (I.E. Non Mythic Raiders) wouldn't/shouldn't be grinding them out unless that's specifically what they enjoy doing (Like I do). Seems like you're the sort of person that likes to spite themselves and that's really about it. You 'sold' your AP tokens because you deemed them useless, when you could have used them and gotten a nice little power boost when your artifact leveled.

Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    You can be 100% sure there will be no xp added. This is a new feature, spillover XP hasn't been recorded before.

i meant the future in which i would play some bgs as level 20 on frozen account (basically copy past starter edition) and up on re subbing it would auto add all the exp from bgs to that character. the exp i don't want at all. there has been situations where few 100% starter account just auto upgraded by itself due to bug. this feature is cancer if it is forced and the experience eliminated function bugs are not addressed.
    Last edited by mmoceeb2e94659; 2017-12-15 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by majesta View Post
    There is a saying "the straw that broke the camels back" It applies here. There has been a steady stream of things in recent expansions that many have expressed a great disdain for. I understand that the world grows and welcome it. Going back and wiping out the past for the sake of what? I see this as a lazy means of streamlining enchanting in classic because of level scaling of item drops. Nothing more. No other explanation has been given yet.

As for classic being a mess, I liked that mess. It made you interact with the world and think, you know that thing called immersion. Now its grab cloth, click a button, tailoring item made. All the recipes are effectively the same. At least in classic they had some form of making sense. Hey you doing an enchant that dealt with necro dark magic, you needed essence of undeath. I always enjoyed the process of hunting down things and components.

Now for the Uldaman thing. I thought that it was cool. Because if players wanted enchants they needed to help out the enchanter. I always found it helped bring players together. I gave reasons for players to interact with each other. Hell, the people I met back in classic doing that very thing in Uldaman are still people I play with today in other games now. I have even traveled to where they live and we have hung out.

People who offer no insight and just post tripe such as:

are a cancer to any community.

But I guess haters gonna hate here. You have your opinion, and I have mine. As I stated, I rather enjoyed it.
    The reason for the streamlining of the materials is down to the scaling, as you said.
    Before there were effectively regional dusts, shards and essences as the loots/drops were within a certain level range.
    Now with this level scaling, the loot from say deadmines can be anything from lvl 20 to lvl 60.
    So the materials would go from being gathered in the right level range of zones, to being gathered by one of the right level range.

If you want to call it lazy, then explain how you would approach that differently.
    How would you have it so a player can equally gather the materials they require from disenchanting when they can no longer target it geographically.

Interaction from a need to achieve something is very different from being social.
    Being social is interaction without agenda, without a "need".
    I go help someone in a dungeon because they benefit.
    Not because I need to reach a vendor or trainer.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

5+ Year Old Account
    You've already set it up that all the crap you're saying doesn't matter, you don't want to actually have discourse, but just want to troll with your ramblings.
    Wow, seems like you like to be a personally obtuse grumpy person. It seems you think I am trying to declare myself some self-proclaimed expert on WoW. I started here mentioning that I have not played legion live for a few months, since Sept. & my only point was before they patched and jacked it while I was gone I found the AP grind to be relatively easy and I maxed it out to the point I couldn't go beyond but with the jacked leveling since I've been gone, there are others beyond me now sure. I have done classic several times, just finished a druid in classic days ago. Am doing a hunter on PTR right now.

Then, earlier I quoted you as saying 'I played in Vanilla, but started playing in BC'. It's either one or the other. You started playing in Vanilla or you started playing in Burning Crusade

Yes I did both. Yes I am aware Vanilla came before Burning Crusade. Before WoW officialy came out I was a competition level 30+ RTS (Real Time Strategy) Warcraft: Frozen Throne player with a 55% win ratio and over a 1000 battles. I did most of it in network centre in public and was asked by a network centre owner to try Vanilla in beta for free. At first I didn't like it. So I did not start playing live until BC. I started liking WoW when BC came out so that's why that happened. Originally I hated WoW at first because it killed my RTS game... been a regular PC gamer geek for 20 years now. I couldn't get much battles anymore, in RTS because of WoW. Then I got into WoW and later started liking it BC and beyond.

"No you didn't."
    Yes I did! I flipping made thousands of G on AP items because I just didn't see the need for them anymore since I figured the next patch might kill the artifacts and everything we did in the legion game.

"And what in the world do you mean by 'BFA Artifact'?"
    I don't really know what I meant by that because there are 2 standing theories of what BFA will grant. No artifact and new heritage armor & battle gear and possibly a leveling structure for that and new races and good bye artifact - or a new artifact & a new artifact leveling structure or the ability to heirloom your artifact. I am hearing mixed messages. Many are complaining to blizz that they don't want their artifact to become irrelevant next patch. So is WoW really going to make artifacts/heirlooms irrelevant in BFA 7.3 patch...?? I doubt it. What is it 8 months before it comes out? They are still testing if the level scaling thing is going to be acceptable or not. I know I'm going through PTR... just did a race change on PTR. I don't even wanna look at what lvl 100 - 110+ is gonna look like. It's gonna be ugly.

what in the world do you plan on doing in Classic?
    PTR... going back to the roots of the game. Seems what WoW is doing with New races, which are not really new races. That's why I wasn't around to reply for a while. Got sick of paying to much to grind out a massive toon just so I could play competitive without getting stomped like all the freshies.

The gaining of Artifact power is part of the gameplay. Supplemental. You gain AP from doing stuff you should be doing normally and most people (I.E. Non Mythic Raiders) wouldn't/shouldn't be grinding them out unless that's specifically what they enjoy doing (Like I do).
    That's really the only point I was trying to make except that you can grind them out non-mythic. For players not in the higher tiers trying to grind them out in mythic would be a bad idea. I grinded all mine out in normal and heroic, easily before I went to mythics with my guild. Otherwise I agree with that.

You 'sold' your AP tokens because you deemed them useless, when you could have used them and gotten a nice little power boost when your artifact leveled.
    You shouldn't assume what other people you don't know are doing and why? No I sold them when I hit maximum at the time on my blood and unholy artifacts and because I knew at some point I wanted to stop leveling in legion and wait until the next patch comes out. Would rather have the gold for whatever. If they are going to destroy the artifact efforts by making them irrelevant in the next patch... why bother going beyond what I did already.
    Last edited by NoahWeaver; 2017-12-18 at 12:55 AM.