Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Aff Combat Healing

So i recently hit 110 with this guy and i fell in love with it. For the upcoming allied races i wanted to lvl something but it got me to think about aff's crazy battle healing through drain soul. My question is this, is there any other spec that has similar healing in combat as aff? I know blood Dk will be mentioned but im asking from a dps POV. any suggestions? maybe fury warr through Bloodthirst?

10+ Year Old Account
    arms warrior has some nice self healing but it's a bit rng

Lots of specs have post-combat improved self healing. Victory Rush, Death Strike (Dark Succor iirc), Predatory Strikes, etc.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    any of them have them during ? like death strike from dk?

Quote Originally Posted by Xfredo View Post
    any of them have them during ? like death strike from dk?
    Not to the extent of Aff locks, where it's automatic without a DPS loss and in crazy amounts.

Havoc Demon Hunters have a shit ton of leech with a huge uptime [if talented into].

Edit: They cant be allie races tho, i think :P
    Last edited by iru; 2017-12-13 at 01:30 PM.

Deleted
    if youre liking the selfhealing thing aff lock is your best bet for in combat healing. NOTHING gets even remotely close to it without losing huge amounts of ressources AND dps.

Nothing is like the affliction lock where it's just endless in most circumstances. Even classes that can directly heal themselves will eventually run out of mana and are losing dps while healing themselves. But a lot of dps classes have some form of significant heath regen:
    - shadow priest with shield + vamp embrace will get quite a bit of health back
    - BM hunters get health returned through certain pet attacks
    - havoc get health back through the orb things and gets tons back on meta CD
    - arms and fury both get health returned through various means
    - monks have a number of self heal mechanisms without interrupting dps
    - fire mages get health back from blink, but that is weaker than any of the above

Those are just the ones that come to mind for dps specs, but I'm sure I am missing many and explained some inadequately. But I play a lock, so that's ok.