Deleted

Question about bad luck protection

First of all i want to apologize if this has been resolved before but i searched and found no direct answer. So here it goes :

I was trying to get Balance legendaries having the loot specialization of that spec for quite some time. On Varimathras i changed to Feral to have a chance of getting the relic and i got a Feral specific legendary.

My question is this : Is the Bad Luck Protection i was "building" for Balance spec lost upon getting that Feral specific Legendary meaning i have to start the effort all over again? Or because it was Feral Specific and not class shared my Bad Luck Protection as Balance remains intact ?

Just stating that i already have 7 legendaries as Druid 3 of which are class shared.

Generally i keep track of what i do in game and i usually get 1 legendary every 2 weeks. So sooner or later i will know what happens but it would be great if someone who knows from experience would answer this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if certain but I would believe that the BLP system is for the class you play, and not pr. specc. My condolences on the wrong piece of gear.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    As far as I know your balance BLP is gone. Bad Luck Protection isn't something you build up in each spec, its on your character, and when you get a legendary it is reset to 0 across all specs, no matter what legendary it is.

Only your first and second spec specific legendary (for each spec) has an increased droprate. So getting Sephuz and Prydaz as your first 2 is kinda screwed on all specs.

Here is a "source", this guy quoted a GM but he could be lieing (post nr 8): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753786951

I had the same happening to my monk, getting an accidental WW leg as Brewmaster, and it took the normal amount of time to get my next brewmaster leg

Deleted
    Thank you guys, appreciate the help.

there isn't even bad luck protection its what they tell you to keep you from complaining and you fell for it