Thread: Shadow form

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im partial to the old one but to insinuate that the new one looks so bad the class is unplayable is the type of idiotic hyperbole that makes me cringe.

This is how my shadow form looks.

It's disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratcaster View Post
    Nope, you're wrong, junior.
    Prove me wrong. I'll wait.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

I started playing a priest again recently and noticed it. I usually like the updates to textures/graphics/models etc but this is the first case I've prefered the old version of something.

...literally unplayable though? no

For people arguing, insulting and calling each other 'wrong' about which one is better. You do realise it's an entirely subjective matter right?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Still better then Balance Blue form.

Not liking the way something looks is literally the reason I can't enjoy some race/class combos (I really, really hate some of the animations out there [looking at you "spin like a washing machine" 2h male dwarf and basically every worgen cast]). Why would I spend hours looking at something I really, really don't like?

I don't like the new shadow form, but that isn't the singular thing that makes shadow priest unplayable for me. The lack of AoE while soloing old raids (which is something I enjoy doing for pets & such) drives me up the wall. I also dislike PW:S'ing myself every 8 seconds for a speed boost, would prefer either a toggle, passive, or something with a longer CD/duration. Plenty of other classes out there that are a better fit for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Syriane View Post
    I like it visually but they should give the option to have it the old way. I signed up for shadow not void.
    Pure Shadow IS Void in the WoW universe. I understand why you dislike the current Shadowform animation, but that has nothing to do with it being more Void-ey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Pure Shadow IS Void in the WoW universe. I understand why you dislike the current Shadowform animation, but that has nothing to do with it being more Void-ey.
    You seem to have misread the two lines you quoted. I like the animation. I just liked being shadow before this void stuff came along.