Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Why don't you start up a pug group with lower requirements?
    thats actually its pretty simple to answer

most people are not born as leaders only born as natural followers.

thats why they will never form the group even if they are experienced but will gladly join someone elses group

thats why LoL/Dota are such popular because people can use "1 click - join group " mechanic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    It still blows my mind that there are people who do LFR exclusively. What game did these people play before LFR existed? Is this their first MMO? So many questions.
    dont judge because different people have different goals in game - there is hundreds of thousands of ex-raiders who in past raided high difficulties but cba anymore - and lfr is perfeckt because you can ignore idiots in pugs only automatickly join and do easy mode.

the burnout of high difficulties of raiding is real - it requires special kind of people to raid more then 1 expansion or even 1-2 tiers on schedule in a row . and pugging is pure toxicity so lfr>pugs any time of day and night.

10+ Year Old Account
    never heard that argument. Ever. People don't join pugs mostly because of inflated requirements or bad experience of wiping for 3 hours on war council in a "950+ fast run" raid, which happen to have half of a raid from the same guild with 930 gear. Yeah. That happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who the fuck are you?

lol @ "herpa derp you get carried weak to week"

Do you actually think a guild would continue to bring me if they "carried" me? Nice try.

- - - Updated - - -

Judging by your vomit inducing post history, i think its safe to assume you are fibbing about your station in life and work.
    Yes, a Mythic guild with friend(s) of yours in it does carry you week after week after week in their alt runs. So it's very very hypocritical of you to make a post like this. It would be a very cute thread otherwise.

PUGS are cancer. I joined like 4 yesterday, did my job, never died to anything. But at the first wipe, some people leave, and the leader has to waste time getting more. Then we kill the boss. Next boss, a wipe, this time it's a tank, so we spend 20 min looking for tank. Another wipe, more leavers, around this time, the leader goes "Fuck this shit!" and leaves as well.

Did this for 3 more groups. Now imagine the boss you need is like the 6th or higher, just getting to the boss you need is an epic adventure through all the leavers and potential raid cancellations.

NEVER AGAIN! Just join a damn guild!

Deleted
    Why don't you start up a pug group with lower requirements?

Is it because you might have to know what you are doing and possibly know boss mechanics and not be carried?

I mean, if YOU feel that YOU are geared enough for whatever it is that you want to sign up for, and you arent getting invited to the ones you sign up for, why not just make your own?, that way problem is solved.
    I won't speak for anyone else, but I don't make my own groups because I have social anxiety, suck at leading ánd don't like it. We can't all be leaders. You need followers, too. Unfortunately, if you don't want to lead, you are stuck with insane requirements for pugs that you can never meet. So I welcome the queues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Yes, a Mythic guild with friend(s) of yours in it does carry you week after week after week in their alt runs. So it's very very hypocritical of you to make a post like this. It would be a very cute thread otherwise.
    lol, its cute that a random dude on the internet thinks they know anything about my guild haha. Again, nice try buddy.

/ignored

And how do you know they do just out of curiosity? Come on enlighten us. You seem to know more about the OP than himself for some odd reason.

Have you spoken to any of the guild to confirm this?

Are you in that guild?

Are you even on the same server?

Judging by his Paladins ilvl I'd say he carries his own weight. And people normally take them for single target healing. I did a little look at his logs as well for Antorus HC and for a Holy Pala they seem more than enough. But keep making assumptions based on no evidence at all. It's amusing to say the least.

Also you realize the guild Jay is in are PROGRESSING Heroic now yes? You would have to be foolish to carry someone through progression raiding. The whole point of progression is to get it done as efficiently as possible.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-12-17 at 08:51 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol, its cute that a random dude on the internet thinks they know anything about my guild haha. Again, nice try buddy.

/ignored
    Well thanks to Eleccybubb I know that your guild progressed in Mythic last tier but was one of the guilds that dropped down to Heroic after they couldn't finish Mythic. I know that you got carried through Heroic on the tiers they actually worked on Mythic and that you yourself have never progressed through Mythic. My bad for assuming that they were still running Mythic, so apologies there. =]

Well thanks to Eleccybubb I know that your guild progressed in Mythic last tier but was one of the guilds that dropped down to Heroic after they couldn't finish Mythic. I know that you got carried through Heroic on the tiers they actually worked on Mythic and that you yourself have never progressed through Mythic. My bad for assuming that they were still running Mythic, so apologies there. =]
    Yeah just gonna take a leaf out of someone else's book and throw you on ignore.

Not really any worth in derailing this topic any further.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    That's because it's the most retarded statement in the entire world.

IT'S AN MMO.
    It's his choice who he wants to play with and who he doesn't. He is a paying subscriber.

Also please don't use the R word.

There's many reasons why people don't join a specific type of group: looking for a certain boss, don't want to deal with drama, want a smooth run, turned off by requirements, etc.

Might as well say "I don't like WoW because it's multiplayer".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentX View Post
    "I'm ill, therefore I'm a doctor."

Solid logic.

Your attitude does seem consistent with reports of reduced levels of empathy in those suffering from bipolarity.
    Yeah, and you have the traits of a narcissist.

Some people are diagnosed before making a claim. You really expect people to show their prescriptions or a note from their doctor to confirm their illness online?
    Last edited by Polybius; 2017-12-18 at 02:22 AM.

The problem with pugs is that you either have a successful pug that mostly stays together for the whole clear, even if they wipe a few times, and then you have the pugs that crash and burn. What happens if you're unfortunate enough to join the latter? Your "best" option is to join another group that is on the same boss, but it's likely that they're looking for people because they're also a bad pug that is about to crash and burn.

It gets to a point where you're spending more time in group finder than actually raiding. Maybe some people are okay with that, but I'm certainly not.

gear progress is an illusion, as it is all relative to other players.

They really should make LFR harder. The iLVL 915 gear is higher than the welfare iLVL 910 gear that you get outside of the zone (plus the set bonus). But they make LFR becomes instantly pointless that you get people who immediately expect normal to be the next tier of LFR.

EDIT : remember LFR used to be "hard" (relatively) that they invented buffs after you wipe. I don't even know if this buff even exist right now.
    Last edited by gobio; 2017-12-18 at 05:06 AM.