Poll: What kind of fan are you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I largely enjoy WoW, think it's the best it has been, and love the story, but I recognise when Blizzard makes poor decisions and I'll complain/provide feedback when I notice things that ruin my experience.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm the Hate-Blizzard-for-ruining-my-favorite-game fan.
    /spit@Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bored Trafalgar View Post
    What kind of fan are you?
    The only one i think needs explanation is the Old-School Fan which is someone who enjoys more the old ways and Classic WoW.

Are you a fan that is commonly angry at Blizzard? Commonly happy and in favor? Commonly against? Always against? Always in favor?
    Uhm, subjective poll without a more clarified list of what. But from that list, I am four of the opens?

Hardcore Fan
    Casual Fan
    Neutral Fan
    Old-School Fan

If the selections has the same meaning as what I believe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I picked neutral. It's been the third most fun MMO (to me). I enjoy the lore. I was so impressed with the Lich King expansion that I purchased and played Warcraft 3 just so I could understand it better. The community of WoW is what hurts it for me and makes it far less enjoyable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I'm not much of one anymore. I was on hiatus because I was tired of logging in to farm artifact power and when they announced classic wow I said well enough of this shit and deleted WOW from my computers. If they are resorting to classic then it seems to me they have nothing to look forward to. I played WoW during classic times it sucked ass then, it's going to suck ass when they turn it back on and I don't have the time nor energy for that shit.

Deleted
    Combination.
    I don't much agree with modern-day Blizzard. I hate Legion.
    I like some of their other games. Old-school was generally better.

Also, I'm not subbed to WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I hate this game.

I love how somehow Casual is winning yet everyone and their mother on MMOchampion has done some kind of progression raiding and continues to do so.

And no, there's nothing casual about working your life schedule around a video game even if you're only playing 6-8 hours total in a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say I'm more of an above average casual. I love the characters and lore so I love to follow the stories but I only do enough to experience the story. Once I have an understanding of things it's all about having fun. I couldn't care less about having the best gear or running mythic raids.

I'm an old-school angry hater.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neutral or casual I guess. I like the game well enough but there's a lot of it that I no longer care very much about. Never did PVP. Don't raid any longer. Like dungeons and doing achievements and solo stuff. Barely play more than fours a week. Mostly I like to play with friends and family when they're around.

It's not a huge part of my life or anything.

EDIT: For @Flaks : The only scheduling I do is to set up times when friends/family are going to be around. To some extent that's scheduling some small piece of my life around a game but it's not a regular thing. It's a fine thing to get together with people and decide on a time when you're going to be around to do...well, whatever. I mean we do exactly the same thing with restaurants and movies and stuff.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2017-12-16 at 09:35 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    other.
    i think im more of an "i cant be arsed atm" fan.
    i used to love wow, but the last couple of xpacs have just bored me to tears.
    i havnt decided if i will buy the next xpac, that all depends on what blizzard does with that bloody artifact system.

7+ Year Old Account
    Semi Hardcore

Old school I suppose, if you mean waiting for Vanilla to be re-released. The old "original" lore was very good. Things got really silly when Gods were slain, heroes resurrected from the dead, and modern lore just was like some kind of bad movie.