Only get 10 ppl BGs

I play random BG as an Alliance Healer, and I only get 10 ppls BGs. Out of 23 games I played only 1 was AB, and the rest were:
    8 Warsong
    8 carts
    2 Gilneas
    2 Twin Peaks
    2 Kotmogu
    Does anyone have the same issue? I'm getting tired of constant 10 ppls.

Are you playing during peak times?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Pride View Post
    Are you playing during peak times?
    I usually play in the evening (18-20 CET).

Deleted
    ye those usually get filled up fastest because of premades

It seems the queue system tries to start as many bg's as possible, instead of getting an even spread. Imo it would be much better if it circulated through all of the bg's so that there are the same amounts of each bg started.

So for example, it starts by filling a wsg, then an AB then Kotmogu, then AV and so on. Means you might have to wait a bit longer during non-peak times, but would be much more fun with a more even spread.

I've got same problem for last 3-4 months.

I have the opposite problem. I prefer 10 man bgs because i have a bigger impact wether I win or lose.
    Every time I forget to blacklist the 40 mans (av and ioc), or queue with someone who doesn't, I seem to get them.
    I've thought "wth I've sat in a 12 minute q only to get a 40v40 bg, They could have put the first 10 in a smaller bg and it would have started ten minutes ago".

Deleted
    People hate AV on Horde side, so it's going to be hard to get into one as Alliance.
    And Isle of Conquest is the BG where bots go.

I almost always get either Temple, Mines or Gilneas as BG as a Horde player.

Well, AV and IoC are going to be rare mostly because so many horde side block those.

Deleted
    Same problem.
    The thing is, I am still leveling up. That reduces the amount of active players greatly, I know, suprisingly, queue times aren't even that long!
    Since hitting 60 I have to wait between 5 and 10 minutes for a BG invite. I remember longer queue times on other toons, but I also remember getting into the occasional EOTS, AB or even AV.

Perhaps they changed the algorithm. I'd much rather wait a little longer to have more variety in my BG rotation.

Yeah me too, its always WSG, gilneas or mines, once a thousand years I get EOTS and never AB, and AB is my favorite one.

They probably realized there's no people left for anything bigger

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Same, from (around) 70-80games, i get only 3AB
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

The main reason is probably simply a lack of people doing random BGs these days. I also suspect that the idiotic blacklisting system is to blame as well though as many alliance players probably blacklist different 10mans, ironically making those 10mans far more likely to be triggered by the people that do not blacklist them. Basically we are playing each other's least favorite BGs.

Blizzard should really improve the matchmaking in random BGs. I've been grinding out the last few thousand honorable kills for bloodthirsty and the things I have noticed are horrific. Ignorance is bliss when it comes to random BGs because if people were aware just how unfair the matchmaking is I don't think a soul would be queueing up for that garbage.