Help my dps please (Enh)

Lately i've been experiencing rather low numbers form my shammy which is weird because i'm used to being quite high up on the meters so something must be going on that i am not seeing. I need the help of my fellow nerds to figure it out. Could someone see what i am doing wrong exactly? I've always been doing okay for my item level but i find those numbers just terrible.

This is the log file.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gRrq2ZTdV6k9FAPp/

I am most interested in the Aggramar Heroic and Argus heroic kill logs since those are the only kills i was present for. My shammy is g
    Goatlady.

With my numbers being this low i clearly need help. (I know i am wearing legs, all my legos are aoe legos and useless on this fight)

Hoping for some good advice.

Didn't spend a whole lot of time on the Aggramar fight but buff uptime looks good. Honestly you're probably doing about all you can without the right leggos and set bonuses. I wouldn't freak out over the low percentages on Warcraft logs - by now there are a lot of other shaman out there with 4 piece and BIS legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by chizzle View Post
    Didn't spend a whole lot of time on the Aggramar fight but buff uptime looks good. Honestly you're probably doing about all you can without the right leggos and set bonuses. I wouldn't freak out over the low percentages on Warcraft logs - by now there are a lot of other shaman out there with 4 piece and BIS legendaries.
    That's bit of comfort since i got none of the set bonuses and so far i've managed to aquire all the worst dps legos for single target :P I pull great numbers in M+, which is why this performance is quite disappointing.