Poll: Do you enjoy them?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    I don't think you're playing it wrong but your view of the spec is wrong. BM is all about your pet(s), it's part of the class fantasy, your toon does very little.
    Yeah, I understand that BM is about pets and beasts of the wild. My core desire with BM though is just the wish that they'd add just a little more to the rotation. Demonology Warlocks are all about using demons to your advantage, but the Warlock isn't just clicking one button most of the time. He/she is casting spells like Call Dreadstalkers, Hand of Gul'dan, that summon even more demons, and using them in a way that they can manage their resource of soul shards to keep the rotation going. Even the buffs and channels they cast give you a bit more management over your summoned demons. Compare that to a Beast Master which is just shooting one type of arrow and one or two damage buffs while your pet and sparkle wolf do everything else.

TL;DR I wish BM hunters had a rotation where they were a bit more involved. Shooting one arrow and casting one buff spell feels a little too simple imo. You can introduce spells and abilities that add to the rotation without breaking the fantasy.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2017-12-23 at 12:36 AM.