Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I agree the game had to become more accessible to stay relevant.

To those who are saying Vanilla was easier or harder: I don't think either is strictly true. Raiding now is certainly more involved/difficult. The extra mechanics and such were unheard of in Vanilla. But other parts of the game are much easier now - like leveling or dungeons (M+ not included).

It's not 100% one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Don't worry, according to a friend who currently plays on the classic server where the progression of patches is "blizz like" even AV is nowadays 20 min maximum. People just know how to play after 13 years.
    Or the "blizz like" server is modified to speed it up.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Who said that vanilla was not a grind ?
    If you are a vanilla fanboy and say that there was no grind, for consumables, you clearly never touched vanilla
    Every time I ask I get told there was no grind because it was "Fun" back then.

Yeah vanilla was super easy with that unlimited mana, fantastic self healing, 6 button rotation, and ton of QoL features... Oh wait, that is legion....
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodis95 View Post
    You are right guys, I've made a mistake, it's more accesible not easier, but the point is understandable.
    Since the op has undercut the thread by disagreeing with the premise I don't know that there's any reason to go on. For those that want this to be in the Vanilla subforum the thread is mostly about the history of the current game and not about speculation on what Classic WoW would be. In any event the Classic WoW pieces are already well-traveled ground there with many active threads.

In any case, I agree that it's confused but if the op doesn't agree with his own argument any longer it's all rather pointless.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."