Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Do tell the benefits of the "new leveling experience" for both veteran and new players?

I have 12 Legion alts and plenty above 90 across multiple servers.
    I have plenty to do and have never complained in the slightest about it.

I have even collected over 100 Legendaries from Legion and I am still collecting them.
    Pre- and Post- Loremaster with pre-nerf Insane with an entire collection of mounts.

A single click on my profile link would've shown you that I enjoy working for things that I want.

However, blinded fanboys like you have no logic.
    Answer my question and it will prove it to you.
    Seriously, I have to explain why questing through always relevant content with multiple choices of zones/dungeons at any stage is better experience than spaming LFD or doing weird shit like stuff with potion and bonus objectives?

And of course these changes are directed for new people (and encourage veterans to do content that they probably skipped in the past), not for altoholics with army of chars. There is no design that is good for both. When you give people easy way to skip stuff, they will always choose quicker path. But it make levelling broken and irrelevant.

Also, don't count on any further reaction from me. In your last post you just talked about your altoholism and called me a fanboy, so you probably out of arguments already.

Do random dungeon.. Just before boss dies. Pop pot and complete bonus objectives that were already setup.

Yeah. They were strong, but the price tag kept you from 100% uptime so efficiency was core.
    There is 0 player benefit for the removal.
    As well as the full quest log of completed quests you had.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Also, don't count on any further reaction from me. In your last post you just talked about your altoholism and called me a fanboy, so you probably out of arguments already.
    No response needed.
    Proof that you could not think of 1 benefit.

All of my issues with the new system still remain relevant, however you do not remain relevant.

You are not worth my effort to have a logical debate with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    As well as the full quest log of completed quests you had.
    I did it with Raf once for lolz.
    1 potion and 1 set of Objectives and we were pretty much max.

I couldn't stop laughing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why the surprise concerning the Elixir of the Rapid Mind. It's only been available from the BMAH since patch 7.0.3.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    I don't know why the surprise concerning the Elixir of the Rapid Mind. It's only been available from the BMAH since patch 7.0.3.
    Because people think the new leveling system is going to suddenly make leveling hard and tedious again. It really isn't. We aren't going back to the pre WoW style of leveling or anywhere near Vanilla because if we did then people would know.

XP requirements per level seems to be up by 40%. Which doesn't matter considering zones scale now so even if you run out of quests you can just go to another. And nearly every zone in EK/Kalimdor scales from a new minimum level upto 60 so you won't run out of places to go. Blasted lands for example now has a minimum of 40-60.

Mob health has been increased to be more on par to your level. You can still easily 2-3 shot mobs. They also hit like a wet noodle. So either a damage increase hasn't been implemented or it's intentional. I was getting hit for 100-200 of my 5k health without Heirlooms on PTR at level 41.

If leveling was easy for you now it's not going to change in terms of difficulty. Probably take a bit more time at most.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-12-18 at 07:14 PM.

Do tell the benefits of the "new leveling experience" for both veteran and new players?

I have 12 Legion alts and plenty above 90 across multiple servers.
    I have plenty to do and have never complained in the slightest about it.

I have even collected over 100 Legendaries from Legion and I am still collecting them.
    Pre- and Post- Loremaster with pre-nerf Insane with an entire collection of mounts.

A single click on my profile link would've shown you that I enjoy working for things that I want.

However, blinded fanboys like you have no logic.
    Answer my question and it will prove it to you.
    So what, I don't care about you, I don't have all those above 90 characters and I love creating new toons and leveling them. For me the changes to the leveling system are awesome and I can't wait to take full advantage of it when the patch is released. Anyone that doesn't like it can still buy a character boost the same way they do now and they can still dungeon grind just like they do now too. Nothing is changing except for those of us that level the old fashioned way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellixen View Post
    So what, I don't care about you, I don't have all those above 90 characters and I love creating new toons and leveling them. For me the changes to the leveling system are awesome and I can't wait to take full advantage of it when the patch is released. Anyone that doesn't like it can still buy a character boost the same way they do now and they can still dungeon grind just like they do now too. Nothing is changing except for those of us that level the old fashioned way.
    Who are you? Just another Nostalrius baby that wants his tears heard because "it was so much better in Vanilla".

Take off your damn heirlooms and level the old fashioned way, don't bring me down with your kind.

I extend the same question to you as to any of these "new leveling experience is so good." players.

What is the benefit of the "new leveling system" for both new and veteran players?
    Last edited by Sanguinezor; 2017-12-18 at 07:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who are you? Just another Nostalrius baby that wants his tears heard because "it was so much better in Vanilla".

Take off your damn heirlooms and level the old fashioned way, don't bring me down with your kind.

I extend the same question to you as to any of these "new leveling experience is so good." player.

What is the benefit of the "new leveling system"?
    Why bother with these trolls? They are very very low in numbers, most of the wow community already stated that they hated the new leveling system, it's going to give the devs a big backlash, let them make the classic servers, I bet 70% of the so called "classic lovers" will be back to BfA within a week or so...

Quote Originally Posted by Xtech View Post
    Why bother with these trolls? They are very very low in numbers, most of the wow community already stated that they hated the new leveling system, it's going to give the devs a big backlash, let them make the classic servers, I bet 70% of the so called "classic lovers" will be back to BfA within a week or so...
    I thought he might be a legitimate player with a real reason for his desire for wanting the "new leveling experience" and all of it's flaws.

There is plenty of time for people to provide feedback and come to a consensus on what is acceptable for everyone within the community.

Poor comic website. the active window is so small that you have to zoom and scroll around or read tiny text. I gave up after 2 pages.