Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    M+/AoE Terminus and Amanthul
    Raiding: Amanthul or max pantheon/Injector

It appears amanthul has a very low drop rate, i have about 30 argus kills split between main and alts and never seen it drop for any1 in the raid
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    It appears amanthul has a very low drop rate, i have about 30 argus kills split between main and alts and never seen it drop for any1 in the raid
    It can only drop once per week per person, regardless of lock out, so if you kill it on normal and no drop then you have no chance of getting it on either heroic or mythic. But yeah, think the math has it at 0.2% drop rate.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mage in Pajamas View Post
    I'm kind of bored with all on use trinkets. It's always macro'ed into a sequence, so it never feels like gaining something unique. Just another line of code to write.
    Maybe I'm in the minority on this?
    Advantage of using an onuse trinket and a passive proc trinket combo is you can almost guarantee and stack them together unlike a two passive proc trinket setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh at a higher gear lvl where crit cap is pmuch obtained even before gems/enchants, I'm not a huge fan of Injector, I realize it sims him, but in all actuality and gameplay I'm not sure that Vitality or Sheath wouldn't actually be a better option on single target.

Quote Originally Posted by Wobe View Post
    Tbh at a higher gear lvl where crit cap is pmuch obtained even before gems/enchants, I'm not a huge fan of Injector, I realize it sims him, but in all actuality and gameplay I'm not sure that Vitality or Sheath wouldn't actually be a better option on single target.
    Vitality is pretty bad and sheath is clearly inferior to terminus because:
    1) deals fire dmg so benefits from all bonuses to fire dmg (including t21 4pc)
    2) can be almost always used with combustion to be incredibly strong (if you use kindling, and you SHOULD use kindling)
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Deleted
    That exactly my situation. I am crit capped as frost (33,9%) and decimator sims higher from me instead of acrid (both 940), by about 15k dps (even on single target)