Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Patch 7.3.5 Coming January 16

Patch 7.3.5 Releases January 16, 2018
    Blizzard has confirmed that Patch 7.3.5 will be launching tomorrow!

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Patch 7.3.5 Coming January 16
    Patch 7.3.5 is coming January 16, and adds several new features and updates, including Ulduar Timewalking; the revamped leveling experience featuring scaling zones throughout Azeroth, Outland, and Draenor; and more. Players who have completed the Antorus, the Burning Throne raid can continue the story beyond the events on Argus and experience the tumultuous aftermath on Azeroth with a new quest line. Read the complete patch notes to learn more.

Before you hop into the game, make sure you’ve secured your account with the Blizzard Authenticator or Blizzard Mobile Authenticator, along with Blizzard SMS Protect. You’ll unlock an additional four backpack slots for each character on your account once you’ve secured it with both.

Let's get it - thanks Blizz

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So guess the backpack being impossible to alter in any way was just another lie.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    So guess the backpack being impossible to alter in any way was just another lie.
    They never said 'impossible' they said 'extremely difficult with the current code and structure of the backpack'. Way to get angry over nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Farmable legendaries are now a thing.

Or perhaps they figured out a way that was not feasable before. Just maybe....

Nice, finally I can start leveling again. I'll also make an ironman character and see how far I get.

Questing felt much better on the PTR for 7.3.5, so excited.

Deleted
    "Arcanomancer Vridiel’s hard work has paid off, and he now offers a token that transforms into a random Legion legendary for your specialization, for 175 Wakening Essences. You can also continue to come to Vridiel to upgrade the Legion legendary items you already have for the same cost of 50 Wakening Essences."

Typo or not. :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    RIP allied races.
    I still think they will be out before the actual launch of BfA just like how Demon Hunters were released a couple weeks before Legion went live. It's going to be the same exact thing with the first 4 allied races. You pre order BfA and you get them a couple weeks before the official BfA launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    RIP allied races.
    It's so stupid, man, I was sooo interested in trying new lvling feature but it's pointless for me w/o allied races. #feelsbadman

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by narzhul View Post
    "Arcanomancer Vridiel’s hard work has paid off, and he now offers a token that transforms into a random Legion legendary for your specialization, for 175 Wakening Essences. You can also continue to come to Vridiel to upgrade the Legion legendary items you already have for the same cost of 50 Wakening Essences."

Yeah it's a typo it's 1000 essences on PTR it was originally 175 but the changed it. They just didn't update the patch notes apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by narzhul View Post

Probably a typo since the essence thing was updated just recently? idk i still have my essences and would be pissed if i spent them all already thinking the patch would require me to have more than i already had.

Deleted

yes it was another lie.... blizzards' top prio is to chase people away and lie to them.....

rly u are so one dimensional its unbelievable

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Or perhaps they figured out a way that was not feasable before. Just maybe....
    Yes, the magical code fairies descended and changed it during the night. Because programs definitely alter themselves all the time. If it is feasible now it was feasible all this time... they just didn't bother and lied about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ravioli ravioli gief me allied raceiolies.

Was hoping they'd be out at 7.3.5 launch but I guess we have to wait until later. Ah well, I didn't want to resub just yet anyway.

Deleted
    So no more Piccolo dancing shenanigans at the auction house or mailbox?

I am a tad sad at this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    They never said 'impossible' they said 'extremely difficult with the current code and structure of the backpack'. Way to get angry over nothing.
    Exactly. And given how many times Blizzard has said something to the effect of: "We just don't have the technology to do that yet", but then later on figures out a way to do it....I don't know why anyone would be surprised by the backpack thing.

Can someone explain me this? I dont even have this skill haha
    Rogue
    Assassination
    Sinister Strike damage increased by 30%.

Quote Originally Posted by athrun7189 View Post
    Can someone explain me this? I dont even have this skill haha
    Rogue
    Assassination
    Sinister Strike damage increased by 30%.
    Has to do with low level, before sin rogues get mutilate they have sinister strike

Quote Originally Posted by jbar111 View Post
    Has to do with low level, before sin rogues get mutilate they have sinister strike
    awwww good point,
    thanks! sorry totally forgot about that its been a while haha