Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    I edited my post since the quote. Also Pandaria doesn't really end up being much faster due to the fact that the zones are already very quick due to being better tuned for a more streamlined experience, especially now that you can fly there before 90. Flying alone should make them much faster.

I found that hitting 81 then going to Krasarang [Edit: Or Valley of the Four Winds] instead of Jade is much quicker due to the story missions not taking nearly as long. Jade Forest has very long story related quests, mostly because you have to see load screens for a few of them and control other characters. It's particularly bad for Horde.
    I went in at 85, skipped Jade Forest and went to Krasarang. Flying is a tiny bit faster but in no way accounts for the increase in mob HP. I even spec changed from Afflication to Destro because were once mobs were dying to just 2 dots it now takes 2 full channels of Drain Soul to kill something (with Corruption and Agony up).
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Amagh View Post
    I still dont get the whining. In the name of thoroughness I ran DS25HC. Morchok had 19.9 million health. It took literal seconds to kill him on my 914 ilvl Arms Warrior.

No stat squish has taken place yet. That warrior still has 4.21million health. The damage boost in Classic to Cata raids is still in place.

Not to mention raids havent been "profitable" for years. I mean sure you could probably earn about 1000 gold running ICC 25 from start to finish which would take about 30 minutes or so.

So where is this "raid scaling" the two posters above yours whine about? I ran Immerseus 10 on Heroic with the Warrior and he had like 7 million health when I pulled. I dont undrestaaaand
    Pre-MOP will be fine and easy to run on any 110, and probably some 100s as well. The issue is MoP and beyond since they don't gain a damage boost yet. Mythic Sha of Pride in SoO for example has 141M health with a ~40s window to kill as a non-tank or he'll reset due to mechanics, so you'd need to do over 3.5M DPS just to kill it. This is a raid 2 expansions old now that is nearly unclearable except by a few top notch dps, and which has been able to be solo'd for a substantial part of legion prior to this change (Same boss had ~42M health prior, only needing ~1M dps to kill)
    Last edited by Aflakk47; 2018-01-17 at 06:34 PM.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just did 63-66 on a WW monk, Hellfire Peninsula, no problem whatsoever, could still AoE down 5 mobs using black ox statue as bait. 900-1200 XP a kill rested (55% from heirlooms, not counting monk xp buff)

And can go wherever I want pretty much up to 80 next (out of the TBC/Wotlk zones 13 levels are free of choice 67-80).

Quest rewards aren't modernized at all however, so TBC/Wotlk loot overall is badly itemized still. So people without heirlooms will have less proper secondary stats.

On PTR I tested 87-90 pandaria in Townlong/Kunlai killing was slower (rogue), but they also got the most health increase % wise. Especially rares during leveling will be much harder.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-01-17 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varanus View Post
    I have several characters that exist for the sole purpose of questing and leveling. I for one(and the vast majority of people I know) welcome this change. Having the ability to go virtually wherever I want and never outlevel it, thus keeping it feeling relevant, AND not have to worry about leveling too fast is exactly the kind of thing I wanted.
    Yes.
    As a bonus wish I'd say that in addition to scaling I'd have loved a graphics and terrain update.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Leveling today in Pandaria sure didn't feel remotely faster
    same, doesn't feel any different. Infact because of the scaling now it feels slower on lower end characters since all mods are operating as optimal health and strength for your level, so just makes leveling feel longer.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Real need for you. But, I ,for once, like to level some alts and I like when it takes times to do some stuff.
    Then for sure your not having one single of the heirlooms, right? cause you enjoy levelling so much, then remove the heirlooms and enjoy it even 45-50% longer, thats a good lad