Poll: How Long Til Base Allied Races?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavin View Post
    I'm not sure we will be able to play all four of them with the preorder. Since Allied races are being marketed as BfA's main new feature I wouldn't be surprised if they allowed us to choose only ONE allied race character per account until release day. You all seem to be sure that, since the assets for 4 races were datamined, we would get access to all of them by preordering, leaving just 2 new races for release. I am not, it doesn't make much sense from a business perspective, and this is Activision Blizzard after all.
    The four allied races in question also prerequisites that are deeply rooted in _Legion_ gameplay grinds, not BFA. People are also pretty much split on which of these races they actually want to play. Would blizzard like to see just half the amount of pre-orders?

edit. misread. Though no such strings related to your choose to unlock theory has been datamined. So I'm still going to go with no.
    Last edited by Wries; 2018-01-16 at 02:05 PM.

A supposed Blizzard leak stated Preoder end of January, preorder and you can play the 4 new races. So I will go with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xavin View Post
    I'm not sure we will be able to play all four of them with the preorder. Since Allied races are being marketed as BfA's main new feature I wouldn't be surprised if they allowed us to choose only ONE allied race character per account until release day. You all seem to be sure that, since the assets for 4 races were datamined, we would get access to all of them by preordering, leaving just 2 new races for release. I am not, it doesn't make much sense from a business perspective, and this is Activision Blizzard after all.
    I think you could be right, might be a "pick one now, play the others later" preorder bonus offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    To be quite honest, with how lackluster 7.3.5 is and how utterly boring the game has become, the fact that Allied races are being back pocketed for preorders only in X months is pretty damn scummy
    Wow is basically free to play. It is not hard to build up battlenet balance to cover the preorder when it arrives.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.