Deleted

How do the Pantheon trinkets actually work

I apologize I'm asking such a question this late on, I've just never been sure. I'd really appreciate a precise yet simple explanation.

As far as I know the individual procs of each pantheon trinket can occur. If a certain amount procs (how many/how does that work) at the same time (similar time?) then another buff will activate increasing your highest stat.

Is it all pantheon trinkets that can trigger the empower or only trinkets that relate to your role?

As extra help, what's the name of the empower buff you receive if you have khaz'goroths Courage?

Thanks for any help.

The big proc happens if you have one of each role's buff up at the same time, the legendary trinket is a wildcard. The more trinkets equipped by the raid, the more often the big proc will happen. It's quite an elegant way of nerfing the raid over time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausername25 View Post
    I apologize I'm asking such a question this late on, I've just never been sure. I'd really appreciate a precise yet simple explanation.

As far as I know the individual procs of each pantheon trinket can occur. If a certain amount procs (how many/how does that work) at the same time (similar time?) then another buff will activate increasing your highest stat.

Is it all pantheon trinkets that can trigger the empower or only trinkets that relate to your role?

As extra help, what's the name of the empower buff you receive if you have khaz'goroths Courage?

If at any point 4 different Pantheon buffs are active (5 exist - Tank, Healer, Caster, Agility, Strength), everyone with a active pantheon buff gets the proc.
    Aman'thul will act as a wildcard, and counts for the missing one.
    Therefore alot is to be gained by having both tanks using them - as their uptime is higher (quite sure on this) and there are only 2 candidates who can use this trinket.

Late expansion (Assuming Aman'thuls start dropping more/more people will be decked out in Aman'thuls) the type will be less important, and there will be alot more procs. In my progress team - we usually have a DK / Ret as our only strength ones, as oppose to 4+ of all other types (except tanks). Gaining a few aman'thuls would be very helpful filling in the gaps where the streng

Thanks for any help.
    If at any point 4 different Pantheon buffs are active (5 exist - Tank, Healer, Caster, Agility, Strength), everyone with a active pantheon buff gets the proc.
    Therefore alot is to be gained by having both tanks using them - as their uptime is higher (quite sure on this) and there are only 2 candidates who can use this trinket.

Late expansion (Assuming Aman'thuls start dropping more/more people will be decked out in Aman'thuls) the type will be less important, and there will be alot more procs. In my progress team - we usually have a DK / Ret as our only strength ones, as oppose to 4+ of all other types (except tanks). Gaining a few aman'thuls would be very helpful filling in the gaps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post

Late expansion (Assuming Aman'thuls start dropping more/more people will be decked out in Aman'thuls) the type will be less important, and there will be alot more procs. In my progress team - we usually have a DK / Ret as our only strength ones, as oppose to 4+ of all other types (except tanks). Gaining a few aman'thuls would be very helpful filling in the gaps.
    Unless I'm mistaken you're saying something different than the poster above. He's saying you need to have each separate role up at the same time (though Tank, Healer, Caster, Agility, Strength is 5?) and you're saying it can be any 4 pantheon buffs.
    Last edited by mmoc601899f8ff; 2018-01-16 at 02:27 PM.

Deleted
    Unless I'm mistaken you're saying something different than the poster above. He's saying you need to have each separate role up at the same time (though Tank, Healer, Caster, Agility, Strength is 5?) and you're saying it can be any 4 pantheon buffs.
    Thats true. I am pretty certain that only different 4 has to be active.

The big buff is called khaz'goroths shaping