Legendaries in BFA

Just a silly little thought. Could some of the legendaries from Legion still be beneficial in BFA? Let's take the fire mage bracers forexample. It is a clear 300% increase in dmg to the pyro. Percents are percents. So it would make your procced pyros hella strong still. Sure stat wise it would be a decrease, but could the percent buffed pyros not make up for that? Or will the stat weights between Legion and BFA be so grand, even at the start, that the legendaries will be obsolete even before we hit 120? Or is Blizzard just gonna flat out depower the legendaries or make the effect not work above lvl 119? Any thoughts? Am I just being silly?

They will diminish there effects as we level to 120, just like they did with ring from WOD.

Most likely their effect will be unavilable from 111 and up

My guess is that they will leave them for leveling purposes and not work about 119 (or at least the legendary part of it, the stats will be fine) at 120. Either that or they will simply add one of those changes to the proc at max level (where it shows in () something like 110% gains at 120) so that it functions but at an extremely nerfed rate. As you say, percentage gains would apply regardless of current level, so they would need to nerf it/make it no longer work or people would ultimately still find them needed and feel forced to grind out Legion content at 120 to get them to be competitive. I am pretty sure Blizzard learned after the debacle of Thunderfury still being super strong into Kara raiding in BC that they need to make working changes so that people stop using the previous expansion's legendaries.

If any leggo proves to be useful at 120, they will continue to nerf it until it isn't. But they will probably just disable them completely at 120, because some of the utility things, like tripple jump shoulders or the crafted legendaries would probably still be pretty good at 120 for solo/farming and that's big nono for the fun police.

They will probably not be usable above lvl 119. Or reduced efficiency like WoD Ring.
    You would NEED to do Legion content, if they work at lvl 120, because some are waaay to strong