Deleted

Xavius Shoulders Transmog Missing

Logged after patch today [eu] and i'm now missing my Xavius shoulders mog on all characters. I previously had them mogged on druid and rogue, and here's my druid now
    https://gyazo.com/dc892e505ed0636ee198bce81ba08f2f

Can't just unlock it again cos i vendored the shoulders after unlocking the mog since they were low ilvl nethershard relinquished ones.

Anyone else had the same thing?

I have the same issue, I think. When I logged in, my shoulders (which were mogged to Xavius shoulders), were back to normal. I didn't t-mog again...meaning I'm not sure whether I still have the mog or not.

Got the shoulders from a Normal/Heroic run.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    I have the same issue, I think. When I logged in, my shoulders (which were mogged to Xavius shoulders), were back to normal. I didn't t-mog again...meaning I'm not sure whether I still have the mog or not.

Got the shoulders from a Normal/Heroic run.
    The mog is now listed under uncollected for me, i'd imagine it'll be the same for you, at least if you don't still have them. If you do i guess you can unlock it by logging the character you got them on idk.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    luckily I was able to restore mine
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    I tried to do that but since they were vendored back in like, august probably, they dont appear on the restore interface.

anyone make a ticket?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by F074 View Post
    anyone make a ticket?
    I've got one active, probably be days before they reply though since its patch week.
    Also added a screenshot on the ticket of my character wearing the shoulders at login screen, so its not like they can argue there's no evidence of me having them either.
    Last edited by mmocf20f257a82; 2018-01-17 at 06:13 AM.

atleast its just shoulders, half my mog is gone on my main? what has happened this patch lol?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollatorklm View Post
    atleast its just shoulders, half my mog is gone on my main? what has happened this patch lol?
    Fuck knows, its a mess. What transmog is it you've lost?

5+ Year Old Account
    Happened to a guildy, he has a ticket in as well. Wonder what happened to the database to cause something so esoteric.

i have some transmog items unlearned as well on my mage. it says ive learned the transmog but in the appearances tab and in the transmog window i dont have them anymroe.

Deleted
    Apparently it's now a known bug and they're working on a hotfix.

https://gyazo.com/744eda10e0efd93b1b65771e63eff0bf

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did they even release this patch in the first place.
    All I see is bugs (massive ones) which were not present in previous patches.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    No idea, there's stuff that just shoudnt occur. Like BRH being impossible on m+ cos you just get rubberbanded back to the start when trying to leave the keystone font after starting the timer, or the court of stars RP taking nearly 4 minutes before the last boss.