Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    Did you like it? or hate it? is it challenging?
    I really like the change, for the first time ever I've actually had a reason to do all the quests in a vanilla wow zone, while at the same time being the correct level for said zone.
    Previously I would only be able to do a few quests per zone before they turned grey and I would move on, with the change I get to stay all in one place until I get everything done and I actually see the story of the zone play out in full.
    Is it challenging? No not really for a warrior with heirlooms, but its a start.

I forgot there's still a stat squish coming lol. Shit is gonna get mad fucked up.

And they set themselves up for it with all the allied race hype too.

I'm leveling a Paladin Dwarf for the moment.
    Questing is cool, I can finally enjoy the leveling zone, complete their storylines without thinking about grey mobs or quests.

Dungeons are amazing, I feel the same experience than in Vanilla, even with heirloom stuff! You can't solo it anymore, can't pull an entire room packs or it is guaranteed death. Tank's job feels very awesome, as Healer and DD. You really have the opportunity to learn and master your class and role, better than just rush and spam an ability. Damage Dealers have time to cycle (instead of only use their biggest damage dealing spell/technique).

I don't use leveling potions and I don't feel leveling is slower than before.

I really think it's a good thing for the game, new players won't rush max lvl without knowing how to play their characters, and old players... if they are like me already have all their character slots full of max lvl toons. But if you want to reroll a new one, you can enjoy the game from lvl1 to the top level.