Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Starting in Legion you can use that one right from the start to teleport to the tram and kill Mimiron, then go from there.
    That was changed with patch 7.3.5:

You can no longer skip Flame Leviathan in Ulduar
    Sauce is post#1 in this thread.

Cheers.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by thealmightymoo View Post
    I got 5g from a boss in Ragefire Chasm.

And someone died on the worm boss.

I like.
    Welcome to Personal Loot Everywhere(tm).

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    We're not talking about that one. The teleporter right before the gauntlet before you even hop in any vehicles. Starting in Legion you can use that one right from the start to teleport to the tram and kill Mimiron, then go from there.
    I know.. That's what i was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    I know.. That's what i was talking about
    Also remembered another issue with doing this. Note these don't apply if you're just mount farming, but if you're killing stuff for transmog, pets, etc:

• Because you can't kill cat lady first, you have to come back from Mim the long way instead of being able to port to Freya's room
    • IIRC You can't kill Daddy Bigarms from the other side
    • Therefore, if you want to kill Algalon or ANY of the bosses before him, you have to kill FL anyway

So unless you're just speed mount farming, skipping FL isn't efficient at all. (or wasn't, assuming the change stays and all of this is moot anyway) Can't go back in time to time it out exactly now, but I really feel like even just the walk back from Mim is shorter than killing FL+trash, or at least very, very close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taus View Post
    you have to come back from Mim the long way instead of being able to port to Freya's room
    What long way? You take the teleporter from Mim's back to main area. Quick. No tram etc.

So unless you're just speed mount farming
    And that's why.
    Last edited by Heeresman; 2018-01-18 at 05:32 AM.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post
    Was not happy about the Emissary reset. I'd not seen anything myself about that and woke up this morning to see it in the Undocumented Changes. Somewhat annoyed about the four Army of the Light Emissaries I had ready to hand in today :/
    Hah, this annoyed me too. Saved it on all chars to do it yesterday but nope! Shame really, AotL and AR Emissaries are the ones I like to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    What long way? You take the teleporter from Mim's back to main area. Quick. No tram etc.
    It was months ago, so I may be remembering incorrectly. What I'm remembering is that without killing anything before killing Mim, there's nowhere to port to except back to the beginning. It only happened to me the once, so certainly if you were doing it every week, you're the expert on it.

EDIT: I might be conflating stuck-in-combat issues with my memory of this one.

And that's why.
    Totally get it. People run these for other things besides the mounts though, so just throwing the info up. That said, while I think the health scaling issue is an accident and will be fixed, I think the port is probably not and won't be fixed. So it doesn't really matter anyway.

Some ulduar changes:
    -All hardmode drops now have a separate chest, for all boss with one(FL, 4 keepers(Hodir already did), yoggsaron.. I actually cannot remember on Iron Assembly). Gotta be careful for mimiron's head farmers, as it will most likely be in that hard mode chest now, and not on yogg's corpse

-As some said, ulduar tram isn't unlocked by default, however, you can still instantly unlock spark of imagination by killing Auriaya(like before).
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Transmog has expansion level limits now instead of individual items. Overall this means you can use it much earlier.

Level 1 for Vanilla (including Tier sets)
    Level 58 for TBC/Wotlk
    Level 78 for Cata
    Level 80 for MoP
    Level 90 for WoD
    Level 98 for Legion.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-01-18 at 11:45 AM.

Deleted
    Class Trials are no longer able to get Hero's Call quests from the board in SW/Orgri

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    They can still be solo'd.
    Sure. If your ilvl is 60 higher than a few days ago Or so I think. If you can solo them at the same ilvl still and you're not a mythic raider, let us know!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Rip tauren old models from 2004-2018.

Ha. LFR will be removed just as old models

That was changed with patch 7.3.5:

Sauce is post#1 in this thread.

Cheers.
    Oh. I thought other people were just clearing the gauntlet then running by. Sorry.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Yep, if you headed right to the transporter when you first enter the instance, you could go right to the Ulduar tram

was in the undoc changes for patch 7.03
    And I never knew this. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

A few more things I found:
    -Savage Leather drop from skinning in Fireland was nerfed(now drops alot of scraps).
    -Dragon soul: The trash for Hagara comes fully spawned, instaed of by wave.(they are all there when entering).
    -- We can now see the target of the dragon spit for the ship battle boss fight again.
    -Npc north near Silithus entrance, and south next to the gong allows you to switched back and forth between before and after the sword hit.
    -- Same thing for Theramore in dustwallow Marsh.(icon shown on map).
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Sure. If your ilvl is 60 higher than a few days ago Or so I think. If you can solo them at the same ilvl still and you're not a mythic raider, let us know!
    With the HP adjustments, bosses are now back to what they use to be. Ambershaper Unsok and Sha of Fear took me ~5 seconds longer than my previous kills. These bosses were doable as early as ilvl 900 for me on my DH, so with 930+ being handed out for free these days it shouldn't be an issue.

I don't raid mythic, just heroic. My paladin is ~950 in Ret gear, and got no where close to failing these fights. I am however about to try The Butcher in Highmaul, that fight was always really close, so we'll see how it goes.

Edit: Both Kargath and Butcher took almost the exact same amount of time as before. I beat both my records for the fights by about 1 second each. So MoP raids are "slightly harder", but no one with should have issues with them on a character that's even slightly up to par, and WoD raids seem to be the same as before.
    Last edited by Jazzhands; 2018-01-20 at 02:02 AM.

While running Mythic SoO I noticed the loot was set to FFA by default(I used to need to make a fake group, in LFG then turn to raid and set to FFA) but now I get all the trash loot and tons of loot from boss hmm..

Another change: Galakas fight, the south tower cannon is now useless(the target is stuck on the cannon, doens't shoot out?), you have to dot he fight allt he way to unlock the north tower to get galakas down.

(This could be from the hp hotfix though)
    Last edited by Jawstrock; 2018-01-20 at 02:36 AM.
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!

Quote Originally Posted by rxosxp View Post
    Rip tauren old models from 2004-2018.
    R.I.P.

Why was this not announced I wonder? It seems like the type of thing that should be made known and not just buried quietly.