Topics you would love to see as a forum on MMO Champ?

Topics you would love to see as a forum on MMO Champ?

Ok which topic would you love to see as a forum like General Off-Topic?

Me personally

1. Military - To discuss all things military would be interesting to me.
    2. Relationships - Oh boy would that be a interesting sub forum here.
    3. Cars - Something i would enjoy
    4. Drugs - Last but not least drugs oh boy oh boy the things i could teach here and i can guarantee it would be a wild forum that would be borderline illegal LOL

So which forum would you like to see added to MMO champ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither.. we're a gaming forum after all.
    We have an off topic forum which handles all these topics just fine, for years, without the need for ever more sub forums.

But I am willing to address them
    1. Only causes trouble. The forums aren't all just military fans. There's a very large number of people opposing that stuff.

2. Do we need to be a Dr Phil type of forum? I personally don't think so. There are other places for that.

3. Cars.. always a topic, but hardly need an entire sub forum. On a funny note. People who need the number 2. are hardly mature yet for number 3 lol

4. That one's outright against the existing forum rules.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    We have an off topic forum which handles all these topics just fine, for years, without the need for ever more sub forums.

1. Only causes trouble. The forums aren't all just military fans. There's a very large number of people opposing that stuff.

2. Do we need to be a Dr Phil type of forum? I personally don't think so. There are other places for that.

3. Cars.. always a topic, but hardly need an entire sub forum. On a funny note. People who need the number 2. are hardly mature yet for number 3 lol

A sub forum where the posters only job is to invalidate the previous poster without adding anything of value of their own. Wildtree you can be the moderator.

OT - Good question. I've always liked the hypothetical questions from this site, could be cool to have it as sub-forum as I'm sure we'd get a lot more crazy questions.

The relationships one would be bookmarked

I could not possibly see entire forums dedicated to these topics. Although I appreciate them all, I've seen topics dating back to FFXIV release still going strong with new discussion.

We now have politics as a sub forum and this thread really is just a bit of fun and i know most of those posted will never happen even though this forum is very lively and its a shame MMO champ doesnt branch out a little.

Regarding the military branch forum that would not just include modern day military it would include military history and oh boy oh boy would i enjoy debating that here.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-01-20 at 07:02 AM.

NSFW games

all the dirty games out there allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    NSFW games

all the dirty games out there allowed.
    I would be down with that!

Its funny but for a forum where i can say fuck shit cunt and not get censored but have a problem me discussing drugs and NSFW games seems a little strange.

Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post
    a forum where i can say fuck shit cunt
    Not sure why but this made me LOL hard. +1 to you

10+ Year Old Account
    We now have politics as a sub forum and this thread really is just a bit of fun and i know most of those posted will never happen even though this forum is very lively and its a shame MMO champ doesnt branch out a little.

Regarding the military branch forum that would not just include modern day military it would include military history and oh boy oh boy would i enjoy debating that here.
    Never said you didn't have a point. Just gave my viewpoint about it

Its funny but for a forum where i can say fuck shit cunt and not get censored but have a problem me discussing drugs and NSFW games seems a little strange.
    That's a matter of the laws.
    It is not illegal to say all these fancy cuss words and some more.
    But it is when illegal aspects are discussed. The platform provider is directly legally accountable.
    Curse could be in trouble legally, if they'd allow certain content.
    Now, talking about drugs isn't illegal. We can definitely agree on that. But someone down the road might cross a line and suddenly illegal territory could be entered. From that aspect I completely understand why there's no specialized platform provided.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Never said you didn't have a point. Just gave my viewpoint about it

That's a matter of the laws.
    It is not illegal to say all these fancy cuss words and some more.
    But it is when illegal aspects are discussed. The platform provider is directly legally accountable.
    Curse could be in trouble legally, if they'd allow certain content.
    Now, talking about drugs isn't illegal. We can definitely agree on that. But someone down the road might cross a line and suddenly illegal territory could be entered. From that aspect I completely understand why there's no specialized platform provided.
    Me discussing drugs would be a very fine line and i know this forum has users from all over the world so each law would be different.

I guess its because this forum isnt some echo chamber cause most of us who came here came here because of WoW so we didn't come here cause we are left wing or right wing its because of our love for MMOs but because we have such a unique and a very large base regarding views its seems like such a waste that we cant debate other topics like in a sub forum like politics.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-01-20 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Grower or a show-er - Post your pics (WARNING: NSFW).
    Dont tempt me seriously LOL

3 words
    Spam too sensitive.
    Last edited by GreekLife; 2018-01-20 at 08:00 AM.

So seeing this being moved does this mean any of my suggestions might get considered?

We have a very diverse usership and i would love to see more specific topics be able to come under debate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Food would be an awesome forum and card.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Grower or a show-er - Post your pics (WARNING: NSFW).
    A pic just for you Winter Blossom.

Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    In order for something to justify a new subforum, it has to have a massive amount of interest, include tons of active threads and/or a very active megathread. There are lots of things I find interest and enjoy talking about but there has to be enough people to engage with and enough relevant topics that a megathread isn't sufficient to need a dedicated forum.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |