Thread: Better leggo

Better leggo

So now we can buy leggos which would be the better to try for. The ring or the bracers first. Already have all the other rings. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    What spec? And you can't target leggos anyway, so you just buy a token and hope you get what you want. "The ring" I'm guessing is the timewarp ring.

I suppose you could fish for rings from Relinquished Ring(s) (did that with my rogues bracers maybe over 100 times; no i never got legendary bracers that way). But, yah, we're just gonna get random for our spec from the new system. Looking forward to my Norragon's :P.

Sorry this is for frost

Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    I suppose you could fish for rings from Relinquished Ring(s) (did that with my rogues bracers maybe over 100 times; no i never got legendary bracers that way). But, yah, we're just gonna get random for our spec from the new system. Looking forward to my Norragon's :P.
    what are they doing with noragons?

Sorry I miss understood the new buying leggo Thing it's still ring.

I would like norragon's more if they made the effect for it an on use effect so i can control when to use the spellcasting while moving effect when i want to

Norgannon are one othe shittiest leggos in game, mine are still 940 didn't even bother to upgrade them with tos and antorus
    Tbh all legendaries are shit for frost except bracers and tw ring (and sephuz for m+), gloves used to be good in nh but then blizz nerfed thermal void and now they sit in my bank with other 150 useless items
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©