Current MS / Lag issues

Is it just me or is anyone else having horrible MS issues right now? -- 4800 Home, 3760 World overhere

Logging in from the desktop app alone is 30+ seconds sitting on a "loading realms"

Logging into a character takes a minute plus, only to have even using items sitting in their bags take 20+ seconds to register

Log back out to the character screen is nearly a 2 minute sit and wait on just a blank, black screen..

Hell, even trying to use the damn orderhall app on my phone lags and takes 10-15 seconds for anything to register that I've clicked, or just doesn't even login cause "a character is already logged in", when I don't even have WoW open.

7+ Year Old Account
    I personally am not having any issues but a guildie just complained about 6000+ ms in a BG
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Today has been really laggy for me as well. I can see everyone else doing their thing just fine but everything was really laggy on my part.

Must be something in the air, for about a month now 2 raiders on opposites sides of the country lag at the same time in antorus with at&t

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Must be something in the air, for about a month now 2 raiders on opposites sides of the country lag at the same time in antorus with at&t
    Yeah this is unplayable. I cant even do world quests properly with 1200-3000+ ms fluctuations
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post
    You hear so much "sky is falling" talk on the mage forums because it actually is. When they nerf mages, they don't just tune down the spec. They drive a fucking stake through its heart.

Same, killed the well-fed mob for bacon at 500ms and now can't even mount up over 10 minutes of trying. Also sketchy logging in.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not just you, if you check official forums, Twitter and reddit you'll find a lot of people (myself included) having the same issue.

The majority of us are East Coast US, and on Verizon Fios. There's an issue between Verizon and Blizzard somewhere, people suspect Level 3.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...0937159?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    It's not just you, if you check official forums, Twitter and reddit you'll find a lot of people (myself included) having the same issue.

The majority of us are East Coast US, and on Verizon Fios. There's an issue between Verizon and Blizzard somewhere, people suspect Level 3.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...0937159?page=1
    if it is level 3... good luck.. hopefully verizon has enough sway to get them to fix their shit. Or even recognizes it as a problem, ISPs are ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    if it is level 3... good luck.. hopefully verizon has enough sway to get them to fix their shit. Or even recognizes it as a problem, ISPs are ass.
    Well, it looks like there are some other ISPs who are having the issue too but for the most part it's Verizon. They're huge but I tweeted them and saw a ton of other people tweeting them with the same problem as well. Hoping they'd take gamers seriously and deal with getting it fixed before people switch ISPs.

Well..I'm on Verizon Fios too, funny enough, so that just kinda lines up right there..

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Well, it looks like there are some other ISPs who are having the issue too but for the most part it's Verizon. They're huge but I tweeted them and saw a ton of other people tweeting them with the same problem as well. Hoping they'd take gamers seriously and deal with getting it fixed before people switch ISPs.
    Nope, that won't happen. What the average call center tech support thinks is "It's just a video game get over it. Go outside and live a little"

We had a big outage on Spectrum, formerly Time Warner, in DFW, TX about 4 or 5 hours ago.

Latency is fine other than instances.. for some reason I always have climbing latency in raids etc (very annoying).. Frames are fine as well. Even without addons I'm getting weird micro stutter/pausing. Not enough for a big frame drop or latency spike though. All since patch. I'm not experiencing near the problems other people are, but something feels really "off". Spells, interactions, etc just don't feel as responsive as they previously did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonballgtz View Post
    Nope, that won't happen. What the average call center tech support thinks is "It's just a video game get over it. Go outside and live a little"
    I would actually be interested in what an East Coaster Verizon-using WoW player riot would look like if they couldn't get their WoW fix. :P

Same here. Every evening from approximately 9:30 to 11:00 EST, my ping goes from a normal 40-50 to 600-700 (sometimes even higher). I too use AT&T. The other raiders in my guild on AT&T report the same issues at the exact same time. We are all over the US (one is a west coast guy, 2 are midwest, one is northeast). No idea what the deal is. It is ONLY during the aforementioned times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ojee Showtime View Post
    Same here. Every evening from approximately 9:30 to 11:00 EST, my ping goes from a normal 40-50 to 600-700 (sometimes even higher). I too use AT&T. The other raiders in my guild on AT&T report the same issues at the exact same time. We are all over the US (one is a west coast guy, 2 are midwest, one is northeast). No idea what the deal is. It is ONLY during the aforementioned times.
    The AT&T issue has been around most of the last year. It hit a lot of people in march and died off after a few months only to come back over the past 2 months. It is always in the 9:00-11:30 pm EST window and it is only WoW. From blue responses I got and from the thread in march it was a bad hop to a spot in Chicago. AT&T would do nothing about it and Blizz really couldn't.

I can't even log out. /exit doesn't work for me. Neither does going to the menu and clicking exit game

7+ Year Old Account
    I ran some tests it's definitely internet traffic because on wow I am fine but diablo 3 I have lots of latency issues... gonna test other games.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    The AT&T issue has been around most of the last year. It hit a lot of people in march and died off after a few months only to come back over the past 2 months. It is always in the 9:00-11:30 pm EST window and it is only WoW. From blue responses I got and from the thread in march it was a bad hop to a spot in Chicago. AT&T would do nothing about it and Blizz really couldn't.
    See, I thought I remembered having this issue before, and then it sort of disappeared. So basically I just have to hope it fixes itself again, because no amount of complaining to AT&T or Blizzard will change things.

Quote Originally Posted by Vx-Odessa-xV View Post
    Is it just me or is anyone else having horrible MS issues right now? -- 4800 Home, 3760 World overhere

Logging in from the desktop app alone is 30+ seconds sitting on a "loading realms"

Logging into a character takes a minute plus, only to have even using items sitting in their bags take 20+ seconds to register

Log back out to the character screen is nearly a 2 minute sit and wait on just a blank, black screen..

Hell, even trying to use the damn orderhall app on my phone lags and takes 10-15 seconds for anything to register that I've clicked, or just doesn't even login cause "a character is already logged in", when I don't even have WoW open.
    Having the exact same issues, problems started today out of nowhere. BTW I'm also an East Coaster who uses Verizon FIOS.