Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    The leveling experience could have used an element of increased danger, and not just making everything take longer. Slower does not mean harder. I would be fine with leveling being slow if it were actually interesting and required me to pay attention. Snoozefest atm. Just like before, albeit a protracted one.

The pruning also plays a role.

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    I was doing my laundry
    Just sounds odd is all, was it your first time doing the zones? Were you slow killing mobs? Were you playing a Shadow Priest or healing spec? I hear Shadow is having the hardest time with these changes because of how long it takes to kill mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Just sounds odd is all, was it your first time doing the zones? Were you slow killing mobs? Were you playing a Shadow Priest or healing spec? I hear Shadow is having the hardest time with these changes because of how long it takes to kill mobs.
    Shadow is a fucking nightmare. All its damage is loaded into Void Form stacks (which you don't get any of when questing,) Mastery, and its artifact. You go Disc or nothing right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I went Discipline, tried Shadow and I would say it's was much better at a certain point than shadow.
    I was able to shot down mobs with one penance and a Smite, wich I liked.

Since I hit around 20 it's taking longer , like 1 penance and 3 or 4 smite ,(plus need to wait for penance CD when chain pulling). I have the talent point for the extra penance shot ( Castigation) .
    I feel like I'm still using a rank 1 penance.
    And when chain pulling is feel like the curse Shadow word do very little dammage ( ok I know i'm DISC) but still. Again feels like a rank 1 spells.

I'm gonna try shadow, maybe its better around this level and change my talent point in discipline for Schism

I was never near death, or at least never went under 30% HP, my mana bar won't even drop under 90%
    I'm familiar with the zone, I did all the quest I was seeing on the map.
    Like I said, I went in SIlvermoon for 20 min or something. Maybe in all, I wasted my time for 30/40 min. Did a trip to get some bags.

i started levelling a dk when the patch it played it nightly told me 5 nights to get through northred borean give me 7 levels by the time i cleared it after that it was a giant slog fest, once i hit 80 i wiped out jade forest and got 5 and a half levels in 1 night and a bit and im using looms gests at 67-80 need a exp buff or the exp requirements nerds a nerf.

while levelling when i was going form 66-70 and 76-80 collecting nodes (mining and herbs) and kiling mobs rewarded a quarter what they did for the other levels
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2018-01-24 at 05:57 PM.